Thursday, May 01, 2008

I guess I should announce this once and for all. I shall be spending the next four years of my lovely life at Amherst College, located in Western Massachusetts. :)
So starting August, if you're ever in Boston, Hartford, or even New York, CALL ME!
But for now, I'M STILL HERE! Even though my parents act like I'm leaving tomorrow... "What sheets will you bring? Do you need a computer? OMG YOU WON'T BE EATING MY COOKING SOON!!!"
Seriously...

ANYWAY, I would first like to say that anyone who has yet to hear my imitation of Albert Einstein must hear it: "What would it be like to ride on a wave of light?"
We were watching a biography on Albert Einstein today in physics and they had this old guy dress up and act as Einstein and speak with a heavy German accent. Funniest thing EVER. I have PERFECTED my imitation of his imitation of Einstein with that line. :) They also had him do voiceovers of Einstein's love letters. SO STRANGE. LOVE LETTERS SHOULD NOT BE TRANSLATED AND THEN READ ALOUD WITH FUNNY ACCENTS! NOTE TO FUTURE GENERATIONS!!! They might've been ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE to the object of affection, but not everyone else needs to hear it BUTCHERED IN HEAVILY ACCENTED ENGLISH!
But yes: "What would it be like to ride on a wave of light?" is the best line ever. I should record it and put it on here so I'll never forget!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you can put audio on here?

5/03/2008 10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home