Saturday, May 31, 2008

For those who haven't been infected yet, Elaine is unfortunately currently a devotee of.. of all things.. Bollywood. Or rather, SAIF ALI KHAN. AHHH LOVEEEEE
Yogin has been spamming me with Youtube links of Bollywood songs that he loves all year long and I have either been ignoring them or watching them and criticizing how weird the music is and how ugly the man is.
Then in global, we watched "Kal Ho Naa Ho," one of Yogin's favourite movies and one that he told Ms. Christner to watch, and I FELL IN LOVE. OMG. SAIF ALI KHAN. OMG. AND THE MUSIC. So unfortunately, I have now seen two whole Bollywood films (both starring the object of my affection), have an ipod filled with Indian songs and a car stereo that plays nothing else. Apparently, he looks like Yogin (according to Jordan), so see Yogin, I haven't forgotten you for another Indian!

So now for global, we're making a video and it's filled with Indian songs and Indian dances. :) Yes people, SHAYNE is doing an INDIAN DANCE! MWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!
Quote of the year, by the way, happened yesterday when I was taking Shayne home after filming at Danielle's:
"For the record, I hate Yogin because he picks his nose."--Shayne Sloggett

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"For the record, I hate Yogin because he picks his nose."--Shayne Sloggett

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

6/01/2008 9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home