Friday, May 16, 2008

I was at Celia's house earlier today for her birthday party. I was the first one there for a long time, since I really have no where to go other than Troy, and we watched "Pan's Labyrinth" completely in Spanish with Spanish subtitles. It was beautiful. And we communicated in Spanish the whole time during the movie. And I closed my eyes for the scary parts that she somehows relishes in... sadist.

I also made the quote of the century after dinner:
We were teasing Lilly (Celia's friend from Fullerton HS) about this boy who kept calling, and she was clutching her face in her hands and turning really red.
Me: COME ON LILLY! TELL US!!!
Lilly: NOO! There's nothing to tell!
Me: NUH UH! SPILL THE BEANS!
Lilly: I HAVE NO BEANS!
Me: YES YOU DO! YOU'RE FILLED WITH BEANS! YOU'RE A BEANIE BABY! NOW SPILL!

:) I'm amazing.

Another awesome quote this morning. I was telling Shayne about how Sarah wrote her compare-contrast essay for English on the role of sex in the modernist identity in "The Stranger" and "Como agua para chocolate." I was totally interrupted in the conversation by some other person, and when we were done talking about the stray thought, I said to Shayne, "Wait! Where was I? OH! YEAH! BACK TO SEX!"
Poor Shayne. HE LAUGHED SO HARD THOUGH. DON'T EVEN DENY THAT YOU HAVE A DIRTY DIRTY MIND.

!! I'm being INFECTED by INDIANS!!! AHH!! YOGIN!!! I LIKED an Indian movie (that wasn't made in Britain) and I AM EVEN IN LOVE WITH AN INDIAN OTHER THAN YOGIN!!! THIS IS SO WRONG!!! But yeah.. "Kal Ho Naa Ho" makes me happy. I can't stop singing the songs! I even commandeered Christner's computer today during lunch to watch it while she wasn't there. :) Apparently, according to Shayne, we were like a dysfunctional family. I was the mother sitting on the couch hysterically laughing at a movie, ignoring my two immature, rowdy sons (Yogin and Brian) who were double-handedly (hehe play on single-handedly) destroying the room with a frisbee. I suppose that makes Shayne the laissez-faire father. Ew. He insisted he was an innocent, victimized bystander subjected to the cruelty of my world. YOU LOVE IT SHAYNE!

State write-off tomorrow! Wish me luck!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol

luck is wished in your direction

5/18/2008 8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home