Monday, June 16, 2008

Hello!! It's SUMMER!!! I am officially a high school graduate. I've picked out possible classes to take in the fall at Amherst. And life seems to be flashing before my eyes. I really need to find something to do, actually. I wake up at noon and do nothing till midnight. It's very bad. And it's REALLY HOT!!!

Books to read this summer:
[x] "The Awakening"--Kate Chopin
I started and finished this yesterday.. such a feminist novel.. so sad though.. I hate the struggle between romance and feminism in those types of novels. It always drives me insane.
[ ] "The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire"--Edward Gibbon
Working on it.. very slowly. My dad insists that I read it.
[ ] "House of Mirth"--Edith Wharton
[ ] "Harry Potter y la piedra filosofal"
[ ] "This Side of Paradise"--F. Scott Fitzgerald

Woot. I'm on track! Learning Chinese at the moment, so must cut the post short.
I actually might go to Spain and China this summer. I don't want to go to Spain with my madre though.. grr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home