Thursday, January 04, 2007

While I was doing those end of the year surveys and just thinking back on the year, I realized that I really have no sense of time. I really don't know what happened when. I don't even remember half of the things that did happen. Some of them feel like yesterday. Some of them years ago when they were only a few weeks ago.

SO...

MY YEAR IN REVIEW (with the assistance of the blog)

January
I got soft contacts for the first time in my life.
I was very excited about Liverpool's signings in the transfer market. And looking back I just realized when we signed who. Seems like forever ago.
I was obsessed with Twilight.
I was trying very hard to get over him.
My closest friend was Ashley.

February
I went over to Andy's house and we spammed each other's blogs. Wow. Was that REALLY 2006? Seems like years ago.
I went to my first JSA Conference.
I was trying very hard to get over him.
I was getting to know Yogin very well.
I was rediscovering my love for the Backstreet Boys.
I was having self-esteem issues.
I got my permit.
I drove a car for the first time.

March
I watched RENT for the first time.
Ashley and Camron got together.
I dressed up as a Spanish prostitute for a Spanish video.
I failed chemistry.

April
I went to Sadies with Hayley, Jen, Kristina, and Robin.
I got the best birthday present ever. Thank you Andy. Thank you so much.
I went to Japan.
I dressed up as a geisha.
I was extremely hurt by someone.
Actually, I was extremely hurt by two people. I was told by one that I was nothing more than an inanimate object that he didn't need anymore. And another person gave advice that apparently he didn't see as extremely painful.
I had an awesome day at Disneyland with Jen & Kristina for Jen's birthday!
I entered another relationship. And I'm glad I did.
I made the Oracle!

May
I took a plethora of pictures at Chipotle with Jen and Kristina. They're hilarious.
I understood the true meaning of jealousy.
I GOT RID OF COMPUTER SCIENCE ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!
I GOT AN A IN COMPUTER SCIENCE!
I took AP tests.
I watched King Kong in comp sci apparently, and became obsessed with Jamie Bell.
I stole Yogin's watch.
I went to see Michael in "Jack and the Giant" and his grandma thought I was his girlfriend.
Liverpool won the FA Cup!
I made ensemble for Les Miserables.
Apparently I beat Shayne at the "not laughing" game. Wow. OH YEAH. Historic moment. I remember now.
I was introduced to MCFLY!
My blog learned the true meaning of spam. :D
I missed the way my "friends" used to be.
I fell in love with "Too Close For Comfort".
I fell in love with Danny.

June
I cried writing Andy's yearbook.
I went to Vicki's house for the first time.
I continued to obsess over McFly. I think this was the height of obsession.
I started mass conversions of people to McFly. Only Andy resisted.
I did dream interpretation for Robin. :D
I was completely obsessed with the World Cup.
Vicki was my closest friend.

July
England lost to Portugal.
I officially started hating Cristiano Ronaldo.
I posted the first Philipp Lahm pictures. Wow. That was 6 months ago. TWAS FATE!
Kathleen and I gazed at the stars and sang Disney songs in her backyard on the 4th of July.
I discovered how to take screenshots, to the dismay of the McFly haters.
I hated my fellow theatre whores.
I converted Jen to McFly.
I pined for England.

August
I cried at the last night of Les Miserables, even if I didn't get along with a lot of the people.
ELSA WAS HERE! WE SAW WICKED!!!! WE TOOK PICTURES WITH MELONS!
My dad tore my beloved wall apart.
We officially sent Andy off to college.
I obsessed over New Moon. I WANT ECLIPSE!!
I had fun on Saturdays at SAT class. Cynthia!

September
I went to church with Vicki.
I missed my friends.
David Lee started telling me to shut up in biology. :D
Liverpool lost the derby somehow.
Danny went curly.
I hated the bus.
Vicki developed Boredomeitisisto.
I got a very, very pretty cake.
Loved Gatsby.
I laughed at, "Be happy! Be cheeryful! Full of cheerios!" :D I love you mate.

October
I was dragged to a Troy football (evil kind) game.
I watched the band do the awesome dance that I thought should be performed at the Rose Parade!
I went to homecoming!
I was moved to opinion!
I rediscovered my ardent hatred for Hemingway.
Shayne and I had a fantastic row over Orodreth.

November
I took the SAT.
I got Motion In the Ocean!
I got my license! ZERO ERRORS!
Kathleen revealed her nerdiness with the whole "MPF" thing.
I questioned my social skills.
I discovered Wicked videos on youtube!

December
Took the SAT II.
I discovered that my DNA looks like sperm according to Kathleen.
I paid for a haircut.
I made finals at Cypress! I WANT TO KNOW THOSE RESULTS DAMN IT!
I cried over biology.
ELSA CAME! WE WRESTLED! AT 3 AM! IN BED! (THAT SOUNDS WRONG)
I discovered my love for Philipp Lahm.
I got REALLY REALLY REALLY obsessed with football. More so than usual.
I SAW PHANTOM OF THE OPERA!

I think football has defined my winter break this year. Really has.
WOW THAT TOOK FOREVER. I started this at 10:45. It is now 12:31 AM.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

coooll...whada cheeryful year mate!

1/05/2007 12:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, great times...some of them at least

1/05/2007 11:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hm.... "Fantastic Row"? Really now, a bit of an exageration, don't you think? I'll admit, it was indeed a rather heated debate... but a "row"?

1/06/2007 12:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehe... BOREDOMEITISISTO RULES!!! or sucks... i dunno.

1/07/2007 5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home