Sunday, December 31, 2006

Since it IS New Year's Eve, and I really do have nothing better to do (as illustrated in the previous post) (God I sound more and more like Shayne), it is fitting and cliche and popular to make these new years resolutions that I never even remember, let alone follow.

BUT, here goes, if only to pass the time
EW. I SOUND ABSURDIST.
EW.
BUT ANYWAY:
1. Get better grades. No way in hell I'll have a B in Spanish. It's ridiculous. Biology... well... we'll do what we can. Second semester: straight As, if possible.
2. Write better articles. Better quality of writing and more "Elaine" articles I guess.
3. Shriek less.
4. Get better at public speaking. Achieve a level of "Alexander Hamilton"-ism, as Shayne and I would put it.
5. Spend less time obsessing over football. And McFly.
6. Spend less time obsessing, really.
7. Make it to England.
8. Control my temper.
9. Be nicer to the mother.
10. Stop thinking about certain things.
11. Abstain from soda.
12. Don't sound stupid in English, APUSH, and Oracle. I swear I've been lacking in social skills this year or something.
13. Actually think about what I'm going to say before saying it, especially in Spanish.
14. Spend more time with friends, somehow.

And all that other stuff.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I object to 5 and 6. And 12 and 13. And 3. They make you Elaine. And 11. Because soda is good for you. I think... I'm not the one in biology.

1/01/2007 9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home