Thursday, December 28, 2006

Okay. I have spent all day resisting.
Actually, I've spent 4 days resisting.
My life is really pathetic.
I know that. I've come to terms with it.

But... okay just ONE PICTURE. JUST ONE.

Okay TWO.





WOW I'M GETTING SO OBSESSED!!!!!
This is bad. Soon I'll be watching Bundesliga! Bayern Munich just for their bloody LB. I spent this afternoon watching him speak German and understood like two words, "YA" and "NEIN".. German is such an ugly language, but "nein" sounded pretty when he said it...

WOW MY LIFE IS SO PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, in case you were wondering, that's Philipp Lahm in all his bushy eyebrowed glory. I personally love his smile. And his hook tackle that took out Cristiano Ronaldo in the World Cup. :D

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

he looks better than all the of the stevie g pics i've seen...lol wait...i mean he looks just as bad...so how long shall this one last. i'll give it a monthish plus minus two weeks lol...

12/28/2006 12:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think the picture of the two birds or chicks below looks better than this guy

12/28/2006 12:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

finally someone cute!

12/28/2006 11:07 PM  
Blogger Kat said...

BUSHY EYEBROWS... i tell ya!

12/30/2006 5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home