Sunday, December 17, 2006

It is EXTREMELY SAD when I prefer reading BIOLOGY to reading a piece of "literature"

I HATE WAITING FOR GODOT!!!!!

Went Christmas shopping with Kathleen and Justine today. Bought some stuff. Brea Mall is SO overpriced... got attacked by Korean ladies selling EXTREMELY overpriced hair stuff... I swea.r. we were just standing there looking and the three of them start circling us and then all of a sudden, something's touching your hair and they start doing things to it that you never thought your hair could do and it's really pretty but it's CREEPY! THEY JUST START PUSHING YOU TOWARDS THE MIRROR AND PLAYING WITH YOUR HAIR without a WARNING! Creepy Korean ladies that don't speak English but are very good at hair but sell ONE HAIR BAND for $16!

My foot itches.

She will always be my sun-kissed trampoline
She goes up and down in my heart
Turned into jellybeans
And I'm starting to believe that danger's never near
When Joanna is here!


McFly and their strange lyrics... What really goes on in Tom & Danny's heads??
Don't even get me started on Dougie.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

BREA MALL! I WANNA GO.

12/18/2006 7:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home