Sunday, December 10, 2006

GREAT

So I just cleaned out my binder, right? But I was too lazy to put it all in my "archives" binders for the semester, so I left a bunch of it out on my desk.

And it just so happened that my math hw was at the top, the one that I got 15/18 out of on.

And it just so happened that my dad walks by and sees it.

"WHAT? What is that? What'd you miss so much on? OMG!!"
"Dad it's just homework!"
"Homework!? How could you miss so much on hw? Do you not understand it? OMG!"
*I turn the hw over*
"Why are you covering things up from me? Why don't you tell me when you get things wrong? Why do you live like you're a thief and you're hiding what you stole from me? OMG! You're ruined for life if you dont' tell the truth! What did you miss?"
"OMG DAD IT'S NOT THAT BIG OF A DEAL!"

SERIOUSLY IT'S JUST HOMEWORK.
So I can't say, "It's cuz I didn't do it!" cuz then I'd get shot for not doing it.
And I also can't say, "I just got it wrong!" cuz then he'd demand to see it and try to help me on it and then I'll be even more screwed when he goes through it all and sees what I did and blah blah blah.

ARGH. So he asks, "Why don't you tell me these things? Why do you hide things from me like a thief? "
UM BECAUSE YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND AND YOU BLOW EVERYTHING OUT OF PROPORTION AND YOU FREAK OUT AND THINK I'M FAILING AT LIFE! ARGH!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ARGH

12/11/2006 2:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

THIEVES... filthy little thieves... they stole it from us!... ah... i do apologize for that... it was, perhaps, a tad odd... but i really couldn't resist the temptation

12/11/2006 7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home