Thursday, December 07, 2006

Again, don't want to research debate resolutions and am daunted by the ginormous task of fixing my article.

And because Elsa delivered a scathing attack questioning why this wasn't up yet..

REVEAL A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF:

NOW

Is your hair up?: just washed it so it's down in a towel
Is your phone right beside you?: yup
Do you have a bf/ gf?: yup
Do you wish you were somewhere else?: always
Do you have plans for tonight?: fix article!!! fix article!!!!! fix article!! oh research i suppose, even if I don't really give a damn at the moment. FIX ARTICLE!
Are you wearing makeup?: HAH
Are you wearing chapstick?: I really need some.
Are you cold?: not at the moment as I just got out of the hot, steamy shower
Are you tired?: nowadays, always
Are you excited?: eh.. not exactly
Are you watching t.v.?: no
Are you wearing pajamas?: yup!
Who's the last person you IMed?: Robin actually
Who's the last person that called you?: Yogin

PAST

Anything you regret?: ohhhhh don't even make me get into that. something's really bugging me at the moment actually.
Ever lied?: yes
Ever stuck gum under a desk?: ew no
Ever spit at someone?: haha that reminds me of that scene in Mulan, but no.
Ever kick something living?: I think I tried to kick Yogin today.. I usually miss and end up falling over myself.
Ever had your nails done?: i'm not sayak...
Ever thrown up because you cried so hard?: I've never actually gotten to the throwing up part, but this one time I was nauseous from crying.. I think I was having a seizure or something. I was like shaking all over and my body was like convulsing into weird shapes... It was freaky.

LAST WEEK

Had any plans last week?: um.. don't fail the bio test? which i did anyway?
Who did you see most last week?: uh... Kathleen probably
Was last week interesting?: I can't remember that far back and my planner only lists bio test and The Stranger test.

TODAY

Have you cussed?: most likely
Have you yelled at someone? most likely.. probably Yogin. I wouldn't call what I did to Mainer yelling.
Have you gotten mad at someone?: yeah
Have you cried? today? no..
Have you called more than 3 people?: Kathleen, Yogin, my dad, Vicki.. yeah that's more than 3
Have you IMed more than 3 people?: Shayne, Robin, Elsa, yeah...
Have you eaten anything gross? my dad cooks... I didn't like my dinner much.

SPILL YOUR GUTS

Q. First thing you did this morning?: I had the nicest dream last night. I was actually REALLY mad at McFly for turning on and interrupting it.

Q. Last thing you ate?: dumplings

Q. What's something you look forward to most in the next 6 weeks? Christmas!! as in PRESENTS! :D

Q. What's annoying you right now? debate competition tomorrow and Saturday.. must research. And I am annoying myself right now. Oh yeah and Anita cuz I always hate her.

Q. What's the last movie you saw? um. Love Actually I think.

Q. Do you believe in long distance relationships?: I'm... divided on that one. On the one hand, I like to believe that it's possible and I have immense respect for people who can pull it off, but it is very, very hard.

Q Where is the last place you went?: school.. how depressing

Q: Who is the last person you called?: Um.. Yogin

Q: Been cheated on?: Amy has a different guy every 4 days... so yeah :D

Q: Do you think that someone is thinking about you right now? better be-jkjk

Q: Choose one to have (love, beauty, creativity): love because I am an overly-sentimental, delusional, melodramatic Romantic

Q: Do you wish on stars?: it's so pretty

Q: Does it work?: It just makes me feel better wishing alright? EW human weakness.. I just proved the human necessity for a godlike deity... oh well stars are pretty.

Q: Do you untie your shoes every time you take them off: I DO NOT WEAR SHOES!!!

Q: When did you last cry? Was it last week that I was PMSing?

Q: Do you like your handwriting? yes!

Q: Are you a friendly person? depends on who it is i'm talking to, how I'm feeling. I CAN be a very friendly person...

Q: Are you keeping a secret from the world? haha probably

Q: Who's bed did you sleep in last night? mine

Q: What color shirt are you wearing? white

Q: Do you have any pets? no

Q: What is the color of your bedsheets? no idea actually

Q: What were you doing at 9 last night? my article probably.. what I'll be doing at 9 tonight as well.

Q: last person you talked to: Yogin

Q: When is the last time you saw your dad? right now

Q: Look to your left: article... glaring at me.. daunting me with its horridity

Q: Ever cried yourself to sleep? why does every one of these things ask this? yes for the last time

Q: Ever cried on your friends shoulder? haha yeah.. its a girl thing I think

Q: Song that makes you cry? "Too Close For Comfort"--McFly, "Into the West"--Annie Lennox. There's more... I cry pretty easily.

Q: Are you a normally happy person? I guess so.

Q: Is your self-esteem low? haha depends on what it is... on some things I have no self-esteem whatsoever; on others, I am as arrogant as you can possibly get.

Q: What color are your eyes? brown

Q: Long or Short Hair: AHH IT USED TO BE LONG!!!

Q: Current Music? silence unfortunately, as my dad's being Nazi about the music again...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

SURVEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mwahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

12/08/2006 5:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hm... do these survey's not get slightly tired after a little while? It seems to me as if they all ask more or less the same questions over and over... and to make matters worse, they all have such similar wording... I'm glad, at the very least, that your answers seem to have at least some varience in the way you state them.(I should certainly HOPE they don't actually change in what they say...)

12/09/2006 10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home