Sunday, December 03, 2006

While I was getting my hair cut yesterday (disastrously I have now decided, as I look even more Asian than before, and in my book, that's not a good thing. Not like Asian like yay Chinese, like fobby, Troy girl Asian.. ew.), but anyway, while I was sitting there getting my hair snipped off, "The Christmas Shoes" came on and I thought of Andy. And then today I watched "Love Actually" and remembered how Kathleen, Andy, and I had watched that in the summer at my house while my parents were gone.

And then I went to Borders today and saw a book on pilots and flying and then an advertisement for Pirates of the Carribean 2 and I thought of Elsa.

We're a picture in my mind
When I want to find you
I just close my eyes
You'll never be far from me
So don't say goodbye
Cuz you'll never be far from me
I'm telling myself

I will remember you
and all of the things that we've gone through

When we're not together
I will remember you...


Just wanted to say:
I miss you a lot.
*hug*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWWWW *HUGS*

Thanks for the survey!!!! It will be up as soon as possible.

I miss you man. I had a dream it was December 19th last night!!!! FIFTEEN more days!!!

12/04/2006 3:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home