Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Okay, whenever there's a huge bio test, I do one of these.

I actually find this one incredibly stupid because it's all down to chance, but hey i'm bored, and maybe something serendipitous will happen! (I love that word)

IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?

So, here's how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie.

Open Credits:
"Memory Lane"--McFly
wow that does fit.. very well...

Waking Up Scene:
"Great Big World"--Anne Hathaway from "Hoodwinked"
Oh lovely.. how does this one fit too.. it's about a girl who wants to break out of the confines of her world and see the great big world out there.

First Day at School:
"Numb"--Linkin Park
hahaa how ironic. ahhh the pressure!
Tired of being what you want me to be.
Feeling so faithless lost under the surface.
Don't know what you're expecting of me.
Caught under the pressure of walking your shoes...


Falling in Love:
"Thank Goodness"--Wicked
Oo that doesn't bode well. "I couldn't be happier!" when Fiyero's running off with someone else... EEK. OOO WAIT. This COULD be good because I'M Elphaba, the one he ditches Glinda FOR! MWAHAHA! TAKE THAT ELSA! :-P

Fight Song:
"Invisible"--Clay Aiken
hmm...

Breakup Song:
"Cannonball"--Damien Rice
Ahh... how very fitting.
Stones taught me to fly
Love taught me to lie
Life taught me to die
So it's not hard to fall
When you float like a cannonball


Prom:
"Dark Waltz"--Hayley Westenra
Hmm.. waltz.. prom.. I guess. Very beautiful song.
Dance me into the night
Underneath the full moon shining so bright
Turning me into the light
Sacred geometry
Where movement is poetry
Visions of you and me forever


Life's OK:
"You'll Never Walk Alone"--Liverpool FC
HAHAAH wow my shuffle is amazing today.
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart
And you'll never alone!!


Mental Breakdown:
"Hanging By A Moment"--Lifehouse
Lyrics are quite fitting I suppose, but not what I would've thought of.

Driving:
"Bad Day"--Daniel Powter
Eh that is good. That song made me cry the other day... I don't know why I put things on repeat for that long.

Flashback:
"Photo"--Ryan Cabrera
Aww... that. is. SO. TRUE.
God this song can get me all the time... It's one of 2 top 25 played songs that isn't McFly.
When you told me that you loved me
Were those just words?
You can't tell me you don't need me
and I know that hurts
Cause I'm looking at your picture
Cause it's all I've got
Maybe one day
You and me will have
one more shot


Getting Back Together:
"You Belong To Me"--Kate Rusby

Sex Scene:
"It's You"--Ryan Cabrera
Wow shuffle likes Ryan Cabrera today.
Baby it's you
When I look up in the sky I see you
Then I turn and close my eyes
It's you
When I'm sitting all alone in my room
Everything reminds me of you


Wedding:
"The Phantom of the Opera"
Hmm.. that would be a loud wedding.

Birth of a Child:
"Papa, Can You Hear Me"--Yentl
HAH HOW IRONIC

Final Battle:
"She Will Be Loved"--Maroon 5
Ehh?

Death Scene:
"Never Had A Dream Come True"--S Club 7
HOW DEPRESSING.. well not really. It's kinda a happy song I guess.
Everybody's got something
They had to leave behind
One regret from yesterday
That just seems to grow with time
There's no use looking back and wondering
How it could be now or might have been
No matter how I try and try
I just can't say goodbye


Ending Credits:
"I've Got You"--McFly
AWWW! IT'S FATE! Start and end with McFly.

ALRIGHT NOW I SHOULD FINISH HW SO I CAN STUDY!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dang, mine didn't come out very well... probably cuz I have stuff that I never listen to in my shuffle.... *sigh*

11/29/2006 5:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hm... all thats missing is "Twilight and Shadow"... How sad, not even a single LOTR song? If it weren't completely random luck, I'd be rather dissapointed...

11/29/2006 8:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My turn! My turn!!!
(I love avoiding Hurley hw!!!)

Opening Credits:
"I'll Cover You"--Rent
hahahaha... It's happy!!!

Waking Up Scene:
"3am"- Busted
I think that should be the hw song since that's the time I do it at.

First Day at School:
"When I'm With You"- Simple Plan
Ummm... it kinda works...

Falling in Love:
OMG!!!
"We Are All On Drugs"- Weezer
That's hilarious!! It all makes sense now why I like who I like!!!

Fight Song:
"Angel of Music"- Phantom of the Opera
Ummm... not so much... my iTunes is in a mood to make me laugh really hard.

Breakup Song:
"That's What Love's About"- Stacie Orrico
Umm... it's kinda the opposite... but whatever...

Prom:
"Easier To Run"- Linkin Park
Is my ITunes trying to give me a message about prom... hmmm...

Life's OK:
"Those Words Are Not Enough"- Relient K
It works.

Mental Breakdown:
"The World's Greatest"- R Kelly
I'm not sure if that's right. I think it's and inspiring song.

Driving:
"My Girls Ex-Boyfriend"- Relient K
iTunes likes Relient K.

Flashback:
hehehe
"I Can Go the Distance"- Hercules

Getting Back Together:
"That Girl"- Alexz Johnson
I'm the smoke from you fire
I'm that guide you can trust
I'm the chord on your guitar
I'm that girl you can't shut up
... In that cigarette you breath
You can't get rid of me.

Ha ha ha.

Sex Scene:
I literally just choked.
"Light My Candle"- Rent
ok. so... yeah... that works...

Wedding:
"The Wrath of Hermione"- Harry and the Potters.
WTF.

Birth of a Child:
oh... OH...
"Honky Tonk Women"- McFly
My child is soooo screwed up...

Final Battle:
"Welcome To the Black Parade"- My Chemical Romance
That works.

Death Scene:
"Will I"- Rent
will i lose my dignity...Will someone care...will i wake tomarrow from this nightmare awww... that's a sad ending

12/12/2006 8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home