Thursday, November 23, 2006

So since it is Thanksgiving, and since I've never done this before (I don't think), I suppose it is quite appropriate for me to make one of these lists.

Wow.. that sentence was very.. Shayne-like.
GAH. TAKING OVER MY MIND. MY ESSAYS ARE STARTING TO SOUND LIKE HIM TOO!!! but MWAHAHA HE'S BECOMING MELODRAMATIC!
OKay back to the purpose at hand.
WHAT/WHO I'M THANKFUL FOR: (HOW CHEESY)
- Kathleen, of course. There's nothing to be said. It's Kathleen... we'll probably like die together.
- Shayne. What would I do without Shayne? Mine would be a very sad world without Shayne. There's no one else that could ever have the same conversations with me. No one to share in the absolute dorkiness of Tolkien-loving freaks. Who could quote with me? Who could finish off poems with me? Who else could smell Elves with me? Who else types the "Namarie" out and prints it beautifully for me so I can pet it in Spanish? Who else could insult Hemingway with me? There would be no "Shayne + Elaine" equation that makes all sentences better. There is light and shadow that no existentialist shadow can touch Shayne!! We shall fight to the bitter end! I'd be glad to be with you at the end of all things mellon nin. ;)
- Andy. How I miss you Andy. There's no one like you. Every time I hear Moulin Rouge... oh the memories. I sing alone now.. it's quite saddening. The bus is very lonely. I miss girl talk. :D
- Yogin. Obviously. He's probably sad there's 3 people above him. Well what is there to say about Yogin? Other than the dot. You never fail to make me feel better. Your really really bad jokes about "cheerios" that I absolutely adore. Your love affair with Mr. Dickey. Your dirtiness and yes, even the rap music, though I shall never say that again.
- Elsa. I count the days till your arrival!!! It's amazing how we can be best friends 3000 miles apart. I can't sing Wicked by myself... I watched Phantom today and thought of you and almost cried. I miss you so much. Out of all the people I know, I think you are the most like me. I mean, someone has to be an arrogant bitch with me, right? :D I love you mate. And I'm so happy for you!!!!! I don't like kung fu, but still, whee!!!
- Vicki. We haven't hung out much lately, unfortunately, but you're still great. Thanks for introducing me to McFly and for always being able to make me laugh and seeing the bright side in everything.
- Matthew. Who else would drive me insane with snide comments about Liverpool? It's nice to have someone to talk to, someone who understands that it's not "just football". Even if you support the wrong side. O yeah, and you drive me to the brink of insanity.
- Royston. Yes Michael, you're in here. Even if all you ever do is "sigh".
- Jen. Wow... Jen.. I've never met anyone so clueless. :D Bad jokes are your talent, I must say. You're just always there and you're amazing and I EVEN GOT YOU TO BE PREPPY! You're the quintessential example of a great friend. Yes that's a big word. Look it up. :D
- Kristina. Yes, lecture me about the evils of coffee. Resist McFly. EDWARD IS MINE BY THE WAY. AND FIYERO. AND DANNY BUT I KNOW YOU DOn'T REALLY CARE ABOUT DANNY SO KEEP IT THAT WAY.
- McFly to keep me entertained
- Tolkien for being the most amazing person who has ever lived and giving me my views on the world and combating the evils of existentialism
- Liverpool Football Club
- Troy cafeteria French vanilla
- the rain that smells like Elves
- England to give me hope for the future, the orgastic future of the green light (Yogin who can't read and thought that was something else)
- my daddy who has made me into everything than I am today
- my mom, I suppose, for driving me insane and bringing out the worst in me so I know what I'm like
- music
- a nice pillow
- highlighters (I just got new ones, okay? They fascinate me.)
- Nataly, Crystal, Amity, Shoshee, David, Robin, and the others that make Oracle an awesome place
- David Lee for putting up with me
- Hubert for being such a nice person despite me being so mean to him. And for keeping me slightly entertained through 6 periods of the day.
- Tisa because she's very funny when hyperventilating, and me putting my hand on her head is a trademark of mine, btw
- Amy for being Amy
- the rain, when it comes
- everything else that I can't think of since it's 1 AM

(Shayne is thankful that he's never thought of making one of these lists, btw)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww... good to know i'm more of a priority on your thank list than mcfly
=P

11/24/2006 4:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah... so i CAN comment if i so desire... i must say though... its really not all that exciting... happy now?

11/25/2006 8:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do not see the bright side of everything. Everything in MY world is just so dark and despairing (due to my lack of spelling powers) that everything outside of me is just amazing and colorful and bright, like when Dorothy comes over the rainbow into the bright technicolor land of oz... or something along those lines...

11/27/2006 8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home