Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Quote of the day!

From Kathleen
"Dude, I knew you before I knew English!"

Yes. That's her. And me. I LOVE HER! In all her mad manly driving glory that almost got us killed today.
OMG so we went to Starbucks after school today and she went to Chipotle (a couple doors down) to get chips & salsa while I ordered the coffee. she wanted a maple frapp, which ISN'T ON THE MENU KATHLEEN. I walk up to the counter and completely blank out at what she wants. (It's not my fault she changes every time!) I look at the menu. It's not there. I panic. I order mine first and then while I'm paying start thinking aloud, "What is it? Oak? no. Acorn? No. Pine. No. What is it!! Chestnut... MAPLE!!!! YEAH THAT'S THE ONE! MAPLE FRAPP!"

O shut up.
And apparently the abbreviation for that is "MPF". Kathleen takes one look at it and goes, "I'M A MATURATION PROMOTING FACTOR! CYCLIN AND KINASES COME TOGETHER!!!!"

NERD!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww... too cute!

i miss you guys =(

holy crap- my word verification is "ohryg"
hmm- what word is coming to mind? teehee.

11/14/2006 11:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's pretty genius, man. wow. *claps*

11/15/2006 3:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

andy...thats sick...even though they may be fun =)

11/15/2006 10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home