Sunday, November 05, 2006

Since I really don't want to write this PIECE OF SHIT PASTICHE ON THAT PIECE OF SHIT AUTHOR HEMINGWAY

I do this

SUBJECT: Your Beginnings
1. Birth name: Elaine.. Elessa. Elaine. Elessa. I don't think they could make up their minds.
2. Birth date: March 22, 1990
3. Birth origins: San Francisco
4: What name would you have hated to have: Um. Margaret. Maggie. EW.
5. What's the first thing you recall when you think about your childhood: Kathleen :D
6. Your first word: other than ma/ba (mom/dad in chinese) MOON
7. Favorite picture of you when you were a kid: this one picture where my grandma's huge ugly glasses are twice the size of my face, half falling off, drool all over my face, and me holding a book upside down trying to read. SO CUTE.
8. Who took care of you: my daddy
9. Your mother's maiden name: Wang.. it's still Wang.
10. Your race: Chinese

SUBJECT: Your personality
11. Song to sum up who you are: "Take Me Or Leave Me"--Rent
12. List 3 OBJECTS that give us a sense of what you're like: vocal cords, a copy of the Lord of the Rings, and a clock
13. Be blunt. What's one thing you love about yourself: my writing, at times
14. Do you have your crazy moments or are you pretty rational overall: haha it's ALL crazy moments when i'm around
15. What's your first move when you are angry: Angry like, "OMG YOGIN YOU ARE SO STUPID" or like.. really angry? Probably yelling. I seem to be good at that. Shayne says I lose all eloquence when angry.
16. Do you think you have a personality disorder: haha probably
17. Are you private about yourself: Um. I'm not, but then I am. It depends on what we're talking about. If I have a problem, I usually slam my books down on the lunch table and start screaming about it. But some things, I keep very very very very much to myself.
18. Do you feel down-to-earth or somewhat removed from society: I'm the center of the universe! Well, at least my immediate universe.
19. Is there more to hate or more to love about you: I don't know. Both I suppose.
20. Name someone who is your twin soul: Elsa I would have to say.

SUBJECT: Your life
21. Rate it on a scale of one to ten: 8
22. What was the worst year for you: Um.. I wouldn't say there's one particular year that's been completely horrible. There's always good things and bad things. Like Samwise Gamgee says, "Mr. Frodo, look. There is light up there, and beauty, that no shadow can touch." I'd have to say like... Nov 2005-April 2006 though
23. Is your life exciting enough to be written down in a book: Haha as Mrs. Madrid says, "Elaine's life is a musical and she intends to sing it out."
24. Which represents your life best-- bright colors or dark colors: bright
25. Do you live in the moment: I try, but don't always succeed.
26. Do you sometimes sit and wonder how you got to where you are today: yeah
27. How could life be better for you right now: I could be in England! Well, there are always going to be things wrong wtih it.
28. So far, has all of it been worth it: Yeah, I guess.
29. The greatest lesson you've learned: There are some people who you just have to say "no" to.
30. Your philosophy: I'm me. Nice to meet you. Don't like me? Oh well, too bad for you. Deal with it or get out of my face.

SUBJECT: Your beliefs
31. What's your creed? Meaning, if you had to put your beliefs into a personal statement, what would that statement say: Take me for what I am, who I was meant to be. Take me or leave me.
32. Do you concern yourself with the afterlife: I concern myself more with death, not what comes after.
33. Is it wrong to promote one's beliefs in order to convert others: Oh leave it be.
34. What's one religion, other than your own, that you've been curious to try: None. I'm perfectly content the way I am and I think religion in itself is flawed.
35. At what age did you start thinking about your soul: I don't really.
36. Is there such a thing as a soul: I don't like to think of it as like.. a religious thing. Like your soul will live on and go to Heaven and all that junk. I suppose I go along with the thought there is a "soul", but I don't like to think of it that way.
37. What is the true nature of humans: We're misunderstood.
38. In your opinion, why is there suffering in the world: Because people don't agree on anything.
39. If you created your own religion, would it be a peaceful or violent: I don't believe in religion.
40. What do you value: many things

SUBJECT: Your surroundings
41. Where do you live: same place I've lived since I was 3
42. What's your neighbor like: which one? The Chinese one, the Filipino ones, or the white one?
43. Do you like to keep yourself in a busy or peaceful atmosphere: Being busy is being peaceful
44. The color of your room: white with lots of red liverpool things all over it
45. What are the people like in your country: um... Southern Californian... artificial I suppose
46. Is pollution a problem around your area: haha it's LA seriously
47. What do you hate about the place you live in: no football
48. How could your neighborhood be better: One of my friends could live in it
49. What's the most exciting thing to do in your town: Uh... go to the movies I suppose. Or the spectrum. In-N-Out.
50. If you could live anywhere else, where would that be: England

SUBJECT: Your choices
51. If you had three daughters, what would you name them: HAHAAH. Um, I need Shayne. What names did I like again? Lea, Isabela, Lorraine.. I don't know.. ask me some other time. I usually have names all over. Middle names all Elvish. Mwahah: Amarie, Erendis, Amaurea
52. If you had three sons, what would you name them: Um... Aleksei, Feanaro (alright fine I wouldn't actually NAME a kid that... first name.. Definitely a middle name though), Heathcliff? I like Steven too. HATE STEVE THOUGH. I'll think about that more. Fiyero!!
53. Name a situation where you believe you'd lose control and kill another individual: Um.. let's not think about that
54. If you found an undiscovered tribe, what would be the first thing you would give them from the new world: I'd leave as quickly as possible and hope that no one else ever bothers them again.
55. If a homeless man approached you as you're leaving a restaurant and asked for your leftovers, would you give it to him: Sure. People need to eat.
56. Would you ever slap your child if your child slapped you: If my kid ever even thought about hitting me.. OMG I would have failed as a parent.
57. If given the opportunity to re-play a memory, what would you ask to re-live through: Many of them. My England trip for one.
58. If you were to be on a talk show, what would the episode be called: OMG JUST SHUT UP!
59. If you were to be executed, what would be your last thought: I don't know.. Probably a song lyric, just because there's a lyric for everything to me.
60. If you could give a gift to your maker, what would you give: My mom and dad? Um.. a hug?

SUBJECT: Your Motivation
61. Short-term goals: grades
62. Long-term goals: making it to England and being published
63. Why do you want to accomplish these goals: because I want to be remembered
64. Do you feel you have enough motivation to do the things you want to do: most of the time
65. Who/What is blocking you from what you want to do: laziness, AP bio, the Atlantic Ocean and the Continental US
66. Do you plan for the future: I dream. I don't plan.
67. What's a recent opportunity that you passed up: I don't know. Auditioning for Wicked LA Ensemble?
68. Do you envy those who have their ___ together: What's that supposed to mean? Um... I don't envy many people. I'm pretty comfortable as who I am.
69. What motivates you to see tomorrow: I'll be in England someday. Plus, Liverpool play on Tuesday. :D
70. Someone who inspires you: JRR Tolkien

SUBJECT: Your Love
71. Who do you love most: I'd have to say my daddy
72. Are you a caring person: when I don't hate you
73. Do you know someone who loves you, but you do not return their love: Um I hope not!
74. What/Who was your first love: hah. hah. hah. define "love"
75. Your favorite love song: ooo that's HARD. I know it's not my favorite love song because I really don't love it that much, but recently, "As Long As You're Mine" from Wicked. Um.. let me think. Probably "Let Me Be Your Wings" or "All I Have To Give", or "All I Ask Of You". I love them all. I can't pick.
76. Have you ever met someone who didn't deserve love: Those who need love the most are those who deserve it the least. Everyone should have love.
77. Do you give a lot of love to others: I try
78. Do you keep enough love for yourself: Onen i estel edain, u-chebin estel anim. SORRY. I couldn't help it. It means, "I give hope to Men. I keep none for myself." Replace hope with love or something.
79. Is there lack of love in society today: yes
80. Where can love always be found: family and in books

GREAT. Now I have to do that stupid piece of shit pastiche. DIE HEMINWGAY DIE

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

great elaine...thanks...sigh

11/06/2006 5:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home