Saturday, October 28, 2006

I love old movies. They have a purity and a beauty that we'll never have again.

I love old Russian movies especially. I love that language. I love their movies. I will now ignore the fact that Gleb is Russian.

So.. I FOUND A HOGWARTS SURVEY!!!

I'm actually really in a Tolkien mood right now, but hey.. this might cheer me up. No I'm not like depressed/sad, I'm just... pensive.. maybe. I'm not SAD for any reason. I'm just... I just watched a very sad movie. There we go. I'll put it that way.

Name: Elaine... or Isilme..

Year: Hmm.. I'd be a 6th year wouldn't I.

House: probably Ravenclaw. I don't know.. maybe Gryffindor.

Boggart: haha same as Hermione. Failure!! that or a snake

Patronus: probably a wolf..

Erised: Hmm... I've always wondered about that one. I don't know... seeing myself laughing with someone I love.. I don't know...

Best Class: Charms, History of Magic.. hehe Professor Binns sucks

Least favorite class: Herbology. I can't even grow those stupid peas from bio right.

Crush [from the books]: Harry. I'm sorry. I love Harry. NO JEN HE IS NOT EMO. He's just got a lot on his plate. OOO in the Marauders, I LOVE Remus. James is pretty hot though, but no. Love Lupin! Oliver Wood's pretty awesome too.

Yule ball dress: Larissa's dress in "A Cruel Romance". Russian movie. God I love her dresses.

Would you want to play Quidditch?: yeah it'd be awesome! I'd probably suck and hurt myself, but still!

If so, what position?: Chaser probably. Seekers are so overrated so I won't say that. Beaters get to take all their anger out on those little Bludgers though. But yeah.. chaser.

Favorite Hogsmeade Shop: Honeydukes!!! Or the bookstore. Is there a bookstore? God I need to re-read all the HP books.

Favorite Honeyduke's Product: Chocolate Covered Frogs.

Pet: an owl!

Wand: Erm.. whatever works. 10 inches, mallorn (YES I CAN PUT TOLKIEN IN AN HP SURVEY), Mearas tail core

Wizard Band: erm... isn't there only one?

Muggle Band: MCFLY

True death or be a ghost: true death I suppose

Favorite Marauder: Remus Lupin!!!! James is pretty close to edging him out sometimes, when I read "A Lost Generation"

Would you want to be in the Triwizard Tournament?: OMG i'd hurt myself so badly!

What would you want the Room of Requirement to be?: Rivendell (With Elrond's library especially)

Favorite drink: butterbeer of course!

Best friend: probably Hermione, though we might be too alike. Hmm.. Lily Evans would be interesting. OOO TONKS! We would have fun.

If you could be an animagus, what do you think your form would be?: what's hyperactive and clumsy? Tigger? OOO I KNOW!!!!! A SQUIRREL! I would SO be a squirrel! Which one's the one with the buck teeth? Chipmunks? I DON'T KNOW! SHAYNE!! PICK ONE!

What would you want from Weasley's Wizard Wheezes?: haahah Extended Ears. i'm nosy. The Daydreaming Kit, most definitely. And Fred and George themselves. Not like THAT. Just as friends. They're hilarious. Have good laughs with them.

Do you believe in Crumple-Horned Snorkacks?: Hey back off Luna. She's.. different!

Would you see thestrals?: Hmm... no..

If you were a metamorphmagus, how would you look?: hahaha TONKS! I love her. Erm.. I'd probably change eye colours for fun. I'm quite content with my hair colour... now.. after many years. I'd go red for match days though!

Would you join the Order?: OF COURSE!

Do you believe in House-Elf Rights?: YES! But we shouldn't force it upon them. I could go on a rant about that.

Favorite Newspaper/Magazine: the Oracle. I think Hogwarts needs a school newspaper. The Daily Prophet's messed up. The Quibbler's good for laughs though.

Do you believe in Divination?: no, but it's fun to try at it.

Firenze or Trelawney?: Firenze!

If Umbridge was back, what would you do?: OH GOD. Pull a Fred & George

Favorite teacher: Professor Flitwick!! And Professor Lupin

Least favorite teacher: Umbridge. Other than her... probably Snape.

Was Dumbledore truly the greatest wizard?: DUH

Is Scrimgeour a vampire?: a what? Where did THAT come from?

What would be your magical career?: writer for a newspaper other than the Daily Prophet. or professor. or maybe an Auror. I doubt that one.

Would it be cool to be a parselmouth?: I HATE SNAKES. OMG I HATE THEM I HATE THEM I HATE THEM!!!!!!!

Hagrid or Grubbly-Plank?: Hagrid!!!

Would you rather drink unicorn blood or die?: UNICORNS ARE SO BEAUTIFUL! BACK OFF THE UNICORNS!!!

Beauxbatons or Durmstrang?: Durmstrang. VIKTOR KRUM. NEED I SAY MORE. :D NAh.. actually the best Durmstrang guy was the first one that came in and did all the gymnastics. *swoon*

If you could have any magical item for your birthday, what would it be?: Hmm.. time turner.

Christmas -- home or Hogwarts?: Hogwarts. Or at the Burrow!

Favorite magic game: Quidditch!

Favorite magical creature: hmm. blast-ended skrewts. JKJK. erm.. phoenixes. I like the idea of them.

Favorite spell: wingardium leviosa! hehe no. probably the giggling charm one.

Is Snape Evil?: OH GOD. ARGH I HATE THAT MAN!!! I know JK Rowling will probably pull some AMAZING plot twist to make him like the greatest tragic hero in literary history or something, but ARGH I HATE THAT MAN!!!!!!!

hehe THAT WAS FUN! I would have much preferred a Lord of the Rings one, as this one made me really think and I probably forgot a bunch of things that I would've otherwise put on it, but STILL!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

there is nothing wrong w/ snape

10/28/2006 10:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe you did that! that is INSANE! its so long I can't read it all!!!

10/30/2006 3:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol at elaine... yea, tonks is cool :D

10/31/2006 10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home