Friday, October 27, 2006

So after sulking for the past 3-4 hours, I'm okay now! Well.. hopefully. I think. Maybe.

I hope so.
My hair is icky. Must wash.

Failed the bio test today, as expected. I am going to buy David a HUGE Christmas present though. Remind me.

Shayne is so awesome.

Yogin is too nice. I still feel horrible about it though. :(

Interesting conversation about England on the bus ride home. WHO KNOWS EVERY SINGLE FLAVOR OF CRISPS EVER INVENTED BY MEMORY? O.M.G.

I will type something of more substance and more eloquent once my spinal cord and my brain connect (as in.. after sleep). Hopefully that will be soon.
*collapses*

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

More like, who DOESN'T live in England for 7 years and know every flavor crisp

10/27/2006 11:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dont feel bad!!!! why do u feel bad????? im really really sorry!!!!

10/27/2006 11:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

More like...Who DOESN'T still know the names of ALL those little Pokemon???

...Cuz I certainly do...

...

...I tried to think of some clever jab to get back at ANONYMOUS I for you Slymz...Sorry...No brain juice.

10/28/2006 7:19 AM  
Blogger isilme said...

aww thanks hanna! but the sad things is.. he KNOWS all the pokemon by heart.. i think he has posters in his closet somewhere still.. just ask him and he'll start naming them all.

10/28/2006 11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home