Sunday, October 22, 2006

Since Elsa did this, I must. Because I don't want to do bio.

BASICS

-Name: Elaine

-Age: I am 16 going on 17! But Rolfe isn't here... He's with Hitler. I CRY.

-Birth date: March 22, 1990

-Hometown: Chino Hills, CA. I define hometown as the place you grew up at.

-Parents' names: Chen Teng & Shan Wang

-Siblings (names if relevant): ew never!!

-Pets (names if relevant): no.. but Jen seems to think that I would do well with goldfish that I could name anything I want.

-Nickname: Isilme, Slimy (and it's alternate spelling Slymee, which Elsa seems to like it recent days), and apparently yesterday I somehow degraded into "Slymz". *sigh* what would Tolkien say? I am also the smelly bitch sometimes.

-Religion/beliefs: ATHEISM AND PROUD OF IT

FAVORITES

-Movie: The Lord of the Rings Trilogy, Romeo & Juliet, Rent, Anne of Avonlea, Tristan & Isolde, I know there's something big I'm missing... West Side Story, and at the moment, Bend It Like Beckham. It's got football, England, a variety of accents, and funny Indian people. No one has a dot though. :(

-TV Show: Eh.. don't watch TV

-Book: The Silmarillion, Wuthering Heights, the Unfinished Tales, Tess of the D'Urbervilles, Twilight, New Moon, Anna Karenina

-Actor/Actress: Johnny Depp (YOU FORGOT JOHNNY DEPP HANNA!!!!), Ewan McGregor (outside of Star Wars Episode III), Viggo Mortensen, and for the heck of it: Danny Jones. :D
Favorite actress: Sophia Myles (Isolde) and Idina Menzel

-Sport: football!!!!!!!!! It depresses me quite a bit lately though.. might take to drink. EW NO HEMINGWAY EW NO. GYMNASTICS! Worlds just finished! China won 8.. wow. I'll put basketball just for its sake.

-Color: red and many blues, white, a certain shade of turquoise, and some purple

-Holiday: Christmas

-Season: winter and spring

-Food: noodles!!!!!!

-Drink: soda. hehe. I can't help it.

-Hobby: writing, reading, football, obsessing (particularly over McFly and Tolkien), singing, and talking

-Vacation: Europe, particularly England

-Quote: Hmm.. hard one.. at the moment? What fits my mood.. hmm..
"Sons of Gondor, of Rohan! My brothers! I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!!"
Who doesn't love Aragorn?

DEEPER QUESTIONS

-Is it nice outside today? It was freakin hot earlier.

-If you could do anything right now, what would it be? Be with Kathleen, Yogin, Elsa, Vicki, Shayne, or Andy

-What are your pet peeves? STUPID PEOPLE. AGHHHHH. Sorry. I took the PSAT with a room of jocks. GAH. I don't like it when people tell me what to do either. Well, I don't like people whom I don't respect that try to tell me what to do. People like teachers, my dad, my editors, or my friends, okay, but people like a certain person in my English class.. ARGHHHHHHH

-What is your worst fear? failure and discovering that my dreams aren't what they seemed to be

-What is your most embarrassing moment? Um.. in bio Friday, when the entire class stared and laughed because I put the freakin thermometer in instead of the pipette.

-What is your dream vacation? England with Vicki for internship this summer.. PLEASE!!!

-Where would you like to live? London

-What would you like to do? be an editor

-What do you look for in a friend? intelligence, quirkiness, creativity, loyalty, not being afraid of doing stupid things like doing irish jigs in the rain and twirling in the middle of the quad. Most importantly: insanity so that they won't mind mine

-What do you look for in a relationship? intelligence, loyalty, quirkiness, romance, insanity, humour, not afraid of skipping down the street in the rain with me or doing other things people regard as stupid, etc.

-Do you plan on getting married? someday

-Do you plan on having children? eh.. i'll think about it

-If so, what are your favorite names? Lea, Danny (I'M SORRY. I THINK IT'S A CUTE NAME NOW), Isaac, Heathcliff.. um.. I have a lot more. My brain's not functioning today.

-Have you ever gotten drunk? haha I'm drunk off life

-Have you ever smoked or done drugs? NO AND PEOPLE SHOULDN'T. *GLARE* I get high off life.

-Do you have/want a tattoo? ew no no

-Do you have/want body piercings? no ew

-What stereotyped group would you fit in? haha freaks probably.. those who don't know my loudness might say nerdy.

-What is one thing you like about yourself? physically: hair. as a person... my ability to come up jokes that are so stupid they're funny. (NOSE+Y)

-What is one thing you would like to change about yourself? I need to breathe sometimes and not be so emotional.

-How would your friends describe you? insane

-Anything else you'd like to share with me? I LOVE DANNY JONES!!! AND I WANT THE NEW ALBUM!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wouldnt quite say insane. deranged, crazy, loopy yeah but not insane

10/22/2006 7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home