Sunday, October 15, 2006

I feel so out of it.

Blah.

All my friends who aren't friends all have so many classes together. While I'm glad they're all getting to know each other better, I'm just always so out of the loop. And I can't help but feel this tinge of jealousy when Yogin, Amy, Jen, Michael, Shayne, and Robin all come out of the same AP US class bubbling about what happened in class when I sit in Dickey quiet, miserable, and friendless.

Then right now Vicki, Matthew and Yogin are all at her house laughing and eating pizza, making a business video. I'm stuck with Ronald, who freakin calls me all the freakin time. O yeah Elaine, if you really wanted to come over, you could come help!! O yes like that's going to work. You could write me an exegesis too. Never mind how much freakin work I have.

I don't talk to my friends anymore. I talk to Shayne and Yogin and that's about it. Vicki and I don't have time together. Robin is this distant emo entity. I only talk to Jen when I'm not swamped with hw and have time to call her.

I'm so freakin whiny. No wonder no one wants to talk to me.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i want to talk to you...

10/15/2006 7:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

im here! *somewat... we need to get together some time...

10/15/2006 10:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I WANT TO TALK TO YOU!!!

10/16/2006 3:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm I guess I don't count...

10/17/2006 7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home