Thursday, October 12, 2006

Homecoming pictures! even though i have
-an abstract on existentialism, which I abhor
-study for vocab quiz
-outline for business
-calc hw
-read for APUSH
-two pages in the spanish packet
-study derivations for quiz tomorrow
-graph for the bio lab
-the bio packet

So homecoming.

Other than the stressful and violent beginning period, it was awesome.

Us getting makeup done.

O wait, this is Jen and Kristina at the makeup place earlier in the day:





Vicki, Jen, and me at the makeup place.



IT BURNS US PRECIOUS! BURNS!



Met up with Shayne and Yogin at Red Robin, after Jen got checked out by a guy that was more metro than Clay Aiken, and I fell at least 4 times on my shoes that weren't really even heels.



Dinner was fun, though a bit partisan. It was Shayne and Elaine, the Tolkienites, and Vicki, Jen, and Yogin, the wannabe gangsters. Yogin and Jen decided that they should play the sugar game. I LOVE IT! They wouldn't let me play though. :(

Jen and Vicki at the mall:


They both look odd in that picture.

We were then transported to Birch Street, where we DRAGGED Yogin and Shayne into Bath & Body Works. It was hilarious.

Shayne in pain:


It's me trying to take a picture of Shayne.



Obviously, I failed.

We wandered around. Shayne and I got coffee. Jen got ice cream. I pretended to be a bird on top of a fountain and they were all hoping I would fall in.

When we finally got to Troy around 9:30, this is what greeted us:



Don't like this picture much:




This is Robin's DOODLE about homecoming. That woman is creatively insane.



I just thought this picture was cute.



A more appropriate picture of Robin and Byron.





I regret to say most of the pictures taken were after Jen and I returned home, and went insane.

Be forewarned.

I think we tried to have every facial expression possible on this earth.

























O yes.. and then we had the limb contest.
First it was Jen's foot.



Then her feet:


Then both our feet:


Then hands:


notice the difference in tanning.

Then hands AND feet! ooo DARING


And since we ran out of limbs... ELBOWS!


Jen just found this picture funny:


O yes.. she also wanted to document the process of Elaine's falling.


It was painful.



I think that's her favorite picture.

It's her pants:


We'll end with nice pictures:



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww...verry verry cute...robin u look hottt

10/12/2006 9:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wanna see the official picture later! =P

10/13/2006 11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home