Saturday, October 28, 2006

Argh is my blog working properly?

SHAYNE IS EMOTIONAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHAHAHAAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE SUCCEEDED!!!!! I HAVE WON!!!!! AND I HAVE PROOF!!!!!

We got into a HUGE HUGE HUGE FIGHT. It was like.. a divorce-causing fight, if we were married that is.

And over what?

Is Orodreth the son of Finarfin or the grandson of Finarfin?

Yes. That was what we rowed over. And it was SCARY, yet HILARIOUS. He was like.. using CAPS LOCK AND BOLD!!!! FOR AN EXTENDED PERIOD OF TIME!! I THINK IT WAS A FULL FIVE MINUTES!!!!!!!

hehehehehe best thing of the week.

O YEAH! AND LIVERPOOL WON TODAY!!!!!!! WHEE!!!! 3-1!!!!!! YAY!!! FINALLY! Xabi and Stevie both played well, and our strikers were great! FOR ONCE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home