Friday, November 03, 2006

Argh my dad's freaking me out about the SAT. I'm not even really freaked out (not yet at least), and he's just like... OMG. He's going to DRIVE to Chino Hills High TONIGHT because we've never been there and we MUST NOT BE LATE tomorrow! OH. MY. GOD.

My dad needs to breathe.

O yeah. And I was watching "Bend It Like Beckham" earlier because I love that movie and my dad comes downstairs and starts watching it with me, all the football and the like, right? So he says, "So you're watching this so you can get with what's-his-face? Little red dot boy."

OY.

ONE WORD: FOOTBALL.

ANOTHER ONE: ENGLAND.

BAH

Not that Yogin's not important... ;)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LITTLE RED DOT BOY

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

11/04/2006 10:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

its cuz u love indian ppl...not football...and u loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee knightly.

11/05/2006 11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home