Sunday, November 26, 2006

I'm feeling... alone.

SO.

I MUST POST PICTURES

(yes my existence is pathetic)



IT'S THE TWO OF THEM! IN ONE PICTURE! YAY!

Steven Gerrard makes $11.7 million a year.
That. is. RIDICULOUS.
Ronaldinho makes $29.2 mil... WTF. I love football. I love McFly. But I don't think singers, athletes, actors, etc should make anywhere near that much money. *SIGH* This world is ridiculous.



Yes that is Stevie G on his mobile..



AWW IT'S XABI

Okay okay I'm done.



Just think (ANDY), at least it's not McFly!

[edit]
ALRIGHT I HAD TO ADD THIS



Pity Xabi's face is turned.. it'd be Fernando Torres & Xabi Alonso in one picture!
OOO Xabi's talking to Luis Garcia! I just realized! Ahh.. the Liverpudlians love each other, of course. I WANT A SPANISH JERSEY.



How can you be SO freckly yet still so attractive?

NOW I'M REALLY DONE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home