Saturday, December 02, 2006

Okay SATs are getting REALLY ANNOYING.
So I took the SAT II Math this morning, and unbelievably, I can't even fathom how it happened, I didn't finish. So I went through the test once and then doubled back for like... 5 questions I wasn't sure about... namely probability. And when I was just about to finish the 3rd one, the proctor calls time. She didn't give a warning.. damn her. So yes, I left 3 questions blank.
MY DAD FREAKS OUT.
And now everything is like... 'It's okay if you don't go to the best college. You were never good at math. Just come to terms with it."
Uh.. dad. I NEVER SAID I was good at math. I never said I even LIKED math. I think it's YOU who needs to come to terms with it.

Like, EVERYTHING in my dad's world right now is the freakin SATs, and while it's nice that he cares so much, ARGHH!!!

O yeah and I just went out and got a haircut. It's too short... ew.. It's quite annoying. It's like a inch below the shoulder and I'm highly annoyed. And my dad can tie EVEN A HAIRCUT to the SATs.
"You should have had it cut last week."
"What? Why?"
"Because then you probably would have finished the test."
"WHAT?"
"Long hair sucks all the nutrients out that should've gone to your brain. If you had short hair, you would have finished. You know how swimmers wear swimming caps so they can swim faster? You should cut your hair or shave it so you can test better."

WHAT

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Elaine... that's totally not bad... AT ALL! three questions is nothing- and it's probably better for you to leave a little blank rather than random guessing and get the points taken off for that

i wanna see your new hair!

12/02/2006 10:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

*DIES OF LAUGHTER*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

You're dad's a crackhead.

=D =D =D

12/03/2006 5:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home