Sunday, December 03, 2006

When you say you love me
The earth goes still
So still and silent
And when you say you love me
For a moment there's no one else alive


Back in love with Monsieur Groban

What does everyone want for Christmas? I got Shayne's birthday present just right now, but now I have no idea what to get everyone else.

What do I want for Christmas anyway?

1. The Devil Wears Prada DVD
See the problem with this one is that everyone's gonna get me this and I'll wind up with 4 copies. I'm asking my Secret Santa for this. :D
2. Love Actually DVD
3. Vienna Teng CDs
4. a Liverpool 2006-2007 home jersey with Xabi Alonso on the back
5. a Lord of the Rings poster
6. a Wicked poster
7. a Rent poster
8. McFly poster
9. sheet music for Wicked
10. anything with McFly on it
11. anything with England on it
12. a plane ticket to England
13. anything with Tolkien on it (as in like Frodo's face or something, like the Official Guide to the Movie.. lots of nice pretty pictures that i can plaster everywhere)
14. The Letters of JRR Tolkien
15. The Histories of Middle Earth (I have the Silmarillion, the Book of Lost Tales, and the Unfinished Tales) I would really like to have the Lays of Beleriand

Um i'm sure there's lots of other stuff I can't think of. I really don't want that much this year... I don't really watch new movies or like new music so yeah.
Come up with something yourself! I like surprises!
:D
NOW WHAT DO YOU LOT WANT?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I certainly do hope that this list is neither exhaustive nor prioritized. If it were the latter, I would, of necessity, be rather dissapointed in you, after all, TOLKIEN AT THE BOTTOM??? And were it the former, I would have a rather limited amount of gifts that I would actually be willing to buy for you...

12/03/2006 10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home