Sunday, December 03, 2006

Since Elsa requested a survey to clog up her xanga and because I don't want to do calc or study bio:

1. Made out for more than 3 minutes?
Um... I've never timed it, but maybe.

2. Slept in a different bed?
um yeah, who hasn't?

3. Made out in a movie theatre?
um actually no

4. made out with 2 different people in one night?
hahah no. what is this and making out?

5. Thought your cousin was hot?
um ew no

6. Been in love?
define "love"

7. Slept?
haha i slept till 12:45 today and thought it was like 7 AM

8. Taken a shower with the opposite sex?
no

9. Gone over the speed limit?
no, unlike YOGIN

10. Painted your room?
no but i want to!

11. Drove a car?
yup.. isn't it scary?

12. Danced in front of your mirror?
no actually. i sing though!

13. Gotten a hickey?
no

14. Been dumped?
o lovely

15. Stole money from a friend?
no i don't think

16. Gotten in a car with people you just met?
yea, but not without someone I really knew there already

17. Been in a fist fight?
no

18. Snuck out of your house?
haha no.. imagine what would happen to me

19. Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back?
ah.. who hasn't?

20. Been arrested?
not yet

21. Made out with a stranger?
no

22. Left your house with out telling your parents?
you don't understand.. i DON'T leave the house. :D

23. Had a crush on your neighbor?
ew no

24. Ditched school to do something more fun?
me... ditch?!?? I RUN to class, seriously.

25. Slept in a bed with a member of the same or opposite sex ?
have you ever heard of sleepovers?

26. Seen someone die?
no

27. Been on a plane?
argh the smell makes my nauseous, but if it's to England, I really don't mind!

28. Kissed a picture?
hahaha.. *BLUSHES*

29. Slept in until 3?
yup

30. Love someone or miss someone right now?
*sniffle*

31. Laid on your back and watched cloud shapes go by?
yes.. If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

Ahh I love those lyrics... even if they're supposedly overplayed now. I don't know.. liked the song in like June and then apparently it got famous.

32. Made a snow angel?
nope

33. Played dress up?
story of kathleen and me

34. Cheated while playing a game?
of COURSE NOT! :D

35. Been lonely?
yeah... at times
I'm so sick of being lonely
This is killing me so slowly

Now I'm singing such a sad song
These things never seem to last long
Something that I never planned on
Help me baby I'm so sick of being lonely!

hehe there's a song for everything

36. Fallen asleep at work/school
alright fine very rarely

37. Been to a club?
no

38. Felt an earthquake?
yeah in the 2nd grade.. i usually sleep through them, but that one happened during school

39. Touched a snake?
OMG *FREAKS OUT*

40. Ran a red light?
not yet

41. Been suspended from school?
no

42. Had detention..
nope :D

43. Been in a car
uh... I think everyone in America has

44. hated the way you look?
oh yeah. every once in a while lately for some strange reason. The idea of makeup even came into my head once, before I was seriously revolted with myself and my personal weakness. That and because I'd like.. kill myself doing it.

45. Witnessed a crime?
isnt' jay-walking a crime?

46. Been lost?
hahaaha at Troy, in my junior year.. special ed classroom... OH SHUT UP

47. Been to the opposite side of the country?
yup

48. Felt like dying from embarrassment?
story of my life

49. Cried yourself to sleep?
I think the count is at... 4 right now. I have weird moods. Certain events and emotions get stuck in my head.

50. Sang karaoke?
OH YEAH. I don't even need the karaoke.. I just start singing, much to everyone around me's dismay.

51. Done something you told yourself you wouldn't do?
probably, even though I can't recall a specific instance right now

52. Laughed till some kind of beverage came out of your nose?
OKAY WHY DO YOU ALL FIND PROVOKING ME TO DO THAT SO HILARIOUS?

53. Caught a snowflake on your tongue?
I want to!

54. Kissed in the rain?
I shall! No not upside down like freakin Spiderman.. stupid Hubert..

55. Sung in the shower?
:D

56. Had a dream that you married someone?
oh shut up. *blushes* I think I've only ever dreamt of the actual.. like.. wedding once. Wait twice. Once was with the really hot British sailor guy with brown hair and green eyes and a really sweet smile somewhere in the 19th century or something. I was in a dress or some other ugly contraption with hoops. (I think I'd been watching Pirates or something) and then the other was this wedding where I couldn't make up my mind who I was marrying.. it was strange.

57. played getting married?
um.. i don't think Kathleen and I have done that. No.

58. Got your tongue stuck to a flag pole?
um I've never tried that

59. Ever gone to school partially nude?
uh what? WHY

60. Been a ?
probably

61. Sat on a roof top?
no! I want to though. It's one of those things that I would be terrified out of my mind to do, but I want to anyway, like bungee jumping.

62. Didn't take a shower for a week?
ew ew ew ew

63. Ever been too scared to watch scary movies alone?
oh god.. me and scary movies.. even with like 1426987 people around.. NO

64. Played chicken?
haha that always reminds me of James Dean in "Rebel Without A Cause"

65. Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on?
yes. I liked it. That was a very fun day. :)

66. Been told you're hot by a complete stranger?
um no

67. Broken a bone?
shockingly no

68. Been easily amused?
ooo shiny...
apparently my favorite mode of entertainment is McFly, which equals very very very easily amused. :D

69. Laugh so hard you cry?
haha I love it. It's so painful.

70. Cheated on a test?
...

71. Forgotten someone's name?
at some point in my life, yes

72. Blacked out from drinking?
no

73. Played a prank on someone?
haha probably.. i'm usually the person who gets the prank pulled on though

74. Gone to a late night movie?
haha Brokeback Mountain with Kathleen. Oh yes.. it was hot. :D

75. Made love to anything not human?
ew noooo

76. Failed a class?
nope not yet

77. Choked on something you're not supposed to eat?
um I don't know.

78. Played an instrument for more than 10 hours?
that is painful, but no

79. Cheated on a girlfriend/boyfriend?
no

80. Did you celebrate the 4th of July?
um I don't remember. We never do anything special really

81. Thrown strange objects?
haha probably

82. Felt like someone?
uh sure?

83. Thought about running away?
haha like twice. I could never go through with it though.

84. Ran away?
I don't think I could handle that.

85. Had detention and not attend it?
ew detention never!

86. Made parents cry?
yeah yeah didn't feel too bad about it though

87. Cried over someone?
:(

88. Owned more than 5 sharpies?
ew I HATE THOSE THINGS

89. Dated someone more than once?
no... knowing me, I probably would though

90. Have a dog?
no

91. Own an instrument?
yup

92. Been in a band?
haha no

93. Drank 25 sodas in a day?
wow.. no i don't think so

94. Broken a cd?
my dad has. oh yes. i remember those occasions.

95. Shot a gun?
yes--isn't that frightening?

96. Been on myspace for more than 5 hours?
ew myspace ew

98. Have a major crush on someone right now?
hahaha Danny

99. Have a religion?
no and proud of it

100. Thought about what people would say at your funeral?
I've wondered and then decided I probably don't want to know.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must say that while the questions are somewhat disturbing... your answers, at the very least, are highly reassuring. Suffice to say that if your answers were anything other than what they are, I would be much more frightened of YOU than of this survey...

12/03/2006 10:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

who is that?

12/04/2006 7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home