Sunday, December 10, 2006

Sometimes I really wish I could read minds. Yes yes I know. Tis a curse and blah blah blah, but I just wish I could know what certain people are thinking. Yes I probably won't like what I hear, but still... I don't agree with ignorance is bliss in this instance.

MUST READ BIO!

Tell me to stop distracting me!
I need a camera.
My finger itches.
MCFLY HAVE A NEW MUSIC VIDEO!

Home is where the heart is
It's where we started
Where we belong!


What else can I say... Liverpool won! 4-0!!!!
And Everton lost! 2-0!!!
We are 4th. They are 10th. Things are basically back to normal (though we should be like.. 1st :D)

We could be together!
Change the world forever!

You're dreaming all away
One love! One life!
That's enough to get you through the night!


Enough McFly lyrics. I just redecorated my binder. Tis very beautiful. No McFly at all though. How sad. Apparently people think I'm a pedophile now because the pictures I had of Danny and Dougie made them look like 12 year olds. And since I have no colour printer, I am incapable of printing out more pictures... so sigh.. now it's Elvish, Liverpool, random pictures, English flag, Liverpool again, and Vicky's beautiful Spiderman.

How interesting... if you search "Liverpool" on google images, 12 of the first 20 results are all of the football club. Show you how much people care about Everton... as in, they don't.



Whee I love them.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Elaine stop distracting Elaine...that sounds really wierd...Michael likes talking in the third person

12/10/2006 8:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Searching for "liverpool" and getting liverpool instead of everton? Uhh...how surprising considering you searched for the name of your football team, not mine.. O_o

DAMN THOSE SEARCH ENGINES

12/11/2006 12:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It would be really disturbing if you could read minds... For one thing, consider how difficult it might make living with people like anita... and for another, there are some things better left private... AND how on earth would i then manage to keep MY facade of indiference? I am highly disturbed by this notion...

12/11/2006 7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home