Friday, December 08, 2006

SO EXHAUSTED!!!!!

BUT MUST RESEARCH!!!!!

I know that these surveys are absolutely pointless and that no one really cares cuz I do so many of them, but they make me feel better alright?

Besides, I have come to find that they quite aptly and indirectly capture many different facets of personality and mood.

SO.... because I don't really care about immigration policies at the moment:

I am a cuddler.
Yea... me gusta. :D

I am a morning person.
Not really, no.

I am an only child.
yup

I am currently in my pajamas.
true

I am currently pregnant.
false

I am currently single.
false

I am currently suffering from a broken heart.
oy

I am left handed.
false

I am married.
false

I am addicted to my myspace.
ew false

I am online 24/7, even as an away message.
false

I am a little shy around the opposite gender at first.
surprisingly, yes... about 75% of the time. Some people just click, but yeah... I'm really bad at first impressions.

I bite my nails.
mostly no

I can be paranoid at times.
omg.. yes.. it's really annoying.

I don't like anyone.
false

I enjoy country music.
not really

I enjoy jazz music.
ew no false

I enjoy smoothies.
no i don't actually.

I enjoy talking on the phone.
yay!

I have a car.
no... MINI COOP!!

I have a cell phone
true

I have/had a hard time paying attention at school
most of the time no

I have a hidden talent
haha probably.. something strange about me.. that's not hard to find

I have a lot to learn
true

I have a pet.
false

I have a tendency to fall for the "wrong" guy/girl
eh i don't know

I have all my grandparents
false, now.

I have at least one brother
no

I have been to another country
englandddddddddddddddddddddd
china
ireland
korea
canada
japan

I have been told that I am smart
yes; don't believe a lot of it anymore

I have been told that I have an unusual sense of humor
hahaha yes

I have OR HAD broken a bone
niet

I have Caller I.D. on my phone.
non

I have bathed someone
no..

I have changed a diaper
oh god no

I have changed a lot over the past year.
oui

I have done something illegal.
my existence should be made illegal according to some

I have friends who have never seen my natural hair color
ew no never!!!!

I have had major/minor surgery.
no

I have killed another person
not yet

I have had my hair cut within the last week.
haha yes actually

I have mood swings
o yes.. i apologize

I have no idea what I want to do for the rest of my life
yes and no
I know what I would LIKE to do.
I don't know what I will probably do.

I have rejected someone before.
have I? I don't think so. not directly anyway

I have seen The Lord of the Rings trilogy.
ahhhhh MY OWN! MY LOVE! MY PRECIOUS!

I have seen the television show The O.C.
no

I like Shakespeare.
My bounty is as boundless as the sea
My love as deep
The more I give to thee the more I have
For both are infinite

O how I love that man

I like the taste of blood.
I am not a vampire... I may be completely in love with one, but I am not one myself.

I love to cook.
No

I like to sing.
As I say... there is a song for everything. I think people are glad when I finally stop singing.

I love Michael Jackson
um no

I love sleeping.
that sounds REALLY nice right about now

I love to play computer games.
NEVER!

I love to shop.
not really. I get pretty irritated about an hour in. "JUST SHUT UP AND BUY ONE!"

I miss someone right now.
yes

I own 100 CDs or more
I've never counted, but maybe

I own and use a library card
yes!

I read books for pleasure in my spare time.
YES!

I sleep a lot during the day.
no.. "sleeping through the day cuz I work at night. can't help the way things are coming alive!"

I strongly dislike math
not STRONGLY.. i don't like it, but i don't hate it.

I was born in a country other than the US.
no

I watch soap operas on a regular basis.
hahahah no, unlike senora menna

I will try almost anything once.
that's debatable

I work at a job that I enjoy.
I will say that I love Troy.. I will keep telling myself that for if I do not, my life is meaningless.
OMG HINMAN IS GETTING TO ME!

I would classify myself as ghetto.
how is one "ghetto"?

I would get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free of cost, and scar-free.
NO!

I am currently wearing socks.
NO! I HATE SOCKS!

I am tired.
*falls over asleep*

I love to paint/draw/sketch/sculpt.
watercolour makes me happy

I have had/have a broken heart
yeah yeah whatever

I consume at least 1 alchoholic drink every month
um no

I have a screen name
yes

1. Are u wearing a necklace?
nope

2.does your computer have a mouse?
yes

3. Who is the main person you talk to in each of your classes?
However depressing this is: HUBERT
English: Hubert/Norman/Chris Patuwo/Tisa
Business: Tisa & Hubert
Calc: Hubert, An, Kathleen, Mr. Koci
APUSH: Jesse, Hubert
Spanish: Chris, Hubert, Mainer, Menna, Celia (in that order)
Oracle: YAY! NO HUBERT! Kathleen, Shoshee, David, Amity, Crystal, Winston, Nataly
Bio: David!!! Hubert, Norman, Kathleen, Sayak

So basically: Hubert..

4. Do you like school?
I guess, in the end...

5. What color is your shirt?
white

6. How many bedrooms do you have in your house?
4

7. What song are you listening to?
"Too Close For Comfort"--McFly

8. What was the last mall you've been to?
Brea probably.. wait no!! Shockingly... The Block at Orange cuz of JSA

9. Are you alone?
well my dad's downstairs

10. Do you have any older siblings?
nope

11. What is the last thing you ate?
a double cheeseburger from McDonalds

12. Who was the last person to come over to your house?
Kathleen probably.. no one ever comes here

13.Who was the last person to call you?
Kathleen

14. Who was the last person who texted you?
um... probably Shayne.. or Vicki.. the only two people who text me

15. What time is it?
11:52 PM, Pacific Standard Time

16. What should you be doing?
researching debate topics

17. Who is the last person you IMed?
andy

18. Did you go out to eat yesterday?
yesterday was too long ago.. I don't think so

19. What are you thinking about right now?
sleep

20. What color are your pants?
purple actually

21. What color is your keyboard?
silver

22. What do you feel like eating/drinking?
I am really thirsty at the moment... iced tea

23. Are you in college?
not yet

24. What is the last word you wrote?
football :D

25. Are you bored?
sleepy more like it

26. How many teeth do you have?
uh.. how many are we supposed to have?
OO I USED TO KNOW THAT

28. Do you wear glasses?
I am right now

29. What color are your shoes?
black

31. Last thing you drank?
niyati's pepsi that she didn't want anymore

34. Who do you love?
the person who gives me research

35. What are you doing right now?
this thing

37: what are you looking at now?
my wallet

38. What's the last words you said?
"yeah".. the occasional, acknowledging "yeah" when your dad goes on a rant you're not really listening to

39. Do you have lip gloss on?
no.. don't own any anyway

40. Do you have eyeliner on?
ew no i'm not emo.. besides, i'd hurt myself if I tried.

41. Did u realize there was no question number 36?
no i fail at life

42. Do you have a cut on your pointer finger?
So I saw "pointer" and immediately thought Dougie... as in Dougie Poynter...
but no, though now I am probably jinxed

43. Where is your cell phone?
uh... where is it anyway... oh on the floor under my feet charging

44. Do you have any friends named robby?
ROBBIE FOWLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But no.. I knew a Robbie in junior high though

46. Do you have any friends named nikki?
no

47. Are you afraid of the dark?
*blushes* sometimes...

48. Did you used to watch "are you afraid of the dark"?
no used to freak me out so much

49. Do you like someone right now?
:D

50. What size shoe are you?
8.5

*YAWN*
I WANT TO SLEEP!!!!!
NO!!!! MUST HAVE RESEARCH SO I CAN KILL SOMEONE TOMORROW!
BUT SLEEP!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

how ironic... if you really want to see what i think that badly, you ought to view the comment of your previous post... although, after viewing the answers to your first few questions, i may have you retract the quasi-compliment i payed you in that particular incident...

12/09/2006 10:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't imagine you in a mini, that just doesn't work...

12/09/2006 11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home