Monday, December 18, 2006

Tis most distressing... I think I'm spending too much money.

Tis even more distressing... I'm going to fail the bio test Thursday.
WHAT IS THIS TRANSCRIPTION/TRANSLATION YOU SPEAK OF?

Just went and got my Secret Santa present... Maybe she'll actually LIKE IT THIS TIME. HMM... isn't THAT an idea? That was upsetting today in class today.

OH
FOR ALL YOU FRODO HATERS OUT THERE
DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ooo Liverpool are playing tomorrow... I'm worried. Arsenal... why did we have to draw them in Carling AND FA...

I really should study...

NEVER!!!!

Celia gave me a scarf today! IT IS PRETTY!!! IT's ocean coloured.. blue, green, white... IT's PRETTYYYY!!!!!!!! A little itchy, but PRETTY!!!!

My Secret Santa is REALLY distressing me... GAH

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thats rude if somebody doesnt like a gift...i mean its a gift...everybody likes gifts.

12/18/2006 8:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwwww...u know...ur secret santa must be on crack...whoever it is...that person is a retard if they dont like what they asked for....

12/18/2006 8:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hm... you could take the Hobbit position on all this and give gifts that are "not very expensive ones as a rule" and then simply wait to get it back at some point in the future. Something tells me, however, that this would not go over too well... Still, I would find it more than slightly amusing...

12/18/2006 9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home