Thursday, December 28, 2006

Wow. I should get an award. Really. Monuments should be erected in my honour.

There are...
-a huge bag of Skittles on my desk right next to me
-20 jolly rancher lollipops in my backpack
-3 trays of chocolate chip cookies downstairs
-2 boxes of truffles next to me
-chocolate in a bag somewhere
-a tub of ice cream downstairs

and all day thus far, I have eaten NONE of it. I've very very very nearly given in and eaten a Skittle. Just ONE skittle.. It can't hurt.. really.. it can't. OKAY STOP INDULGING IN THAT THOUGHT!!! I walked by the cookies 6 times and almost paused to get one.

AND.. though I just ate an in-n-out burger...
I DIDN'T ORDER A DRINK!!!
I asked for a "water cup".

I must be on drugs.. I must be turning into Elsa. She would be proud of me. She BETTER be proud of me. Let's see how long this will last. I'm going to Vegas tomorrow. Hmm.. away from my sugar-infested home. Maybe.

I have no idea what's bringing about this sudden obsession with sugar-abstinence.
I don't think it's going to last.
BUT... I can try.

It's probably all the Asians telling me I'm too fat at all these Christmas parties.
OH. and the fact that I didn't fit into the pants my cousin got me. That might be it too.
No. I don't think that's it. I really don't give a damn at what they say. I never have. They've told me that every year for years.
I don't know. Someone probably injected female hormone.. what's it called.. estrogen.. into me or something.

"I'm on this new diet. I don't eat anything, and then when I feel as if I'm about to faint, I eat a cube of cheese."

Women. are. ridiculous. Why would you do that to yourself just to fit into a bloody dress? WHY!!!!

But Elsa--WATER IS SO BLAND.
Alright, alright. Water... stick to water. H2O. 2 Hydrogens bonded to an Oxygen in a bent shape... Damn it Regli.

Wow I must be on drugs. I feel as if I'm living in a vacuum. Time has ceased to have meaning. "IB" has ceased to mean anything.. though I really should do those 4 projects. GAH.

Too much German in two days is probably getting to me. It really is an ugly language, but I'm rather fond of it at this moment in time.

Someone slap me so I can eat candy and drink soda and love English footballers and not a German one!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey sorry about last night...i'll call you tomorrow mornin!!! uhm...yea...i miss you so much!!!! and uhmmm eat all you want!!! you aint fat chica!! :)

12/29/2006 1:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol. water is not bland. its quite tasty! (t to the a to the s t e y--girl you "tastey!" why must they spell it wrong??) and it's a cube of coloured rice, ok? not cheese. cheese is ... ew. cheese.

12/29/2006 9:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol congrats elaine, you get brownie points...to bad you cant eat them...even if you wanted to

12/30/2006 5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home