Sunday, December 31, 2006

So it's New Years' Eve (In England, it's already 2007) and I'm sitting at home alone cuz my mom's in Vegas and my dad's in San Diego. And I really don't know what to do with myself. What's the point of being home alone with a car if your dad doesn't let you go anywhere anyway? I could just not tell him I guess, but I'm too paranoid from years of indoctrination and the memories of the consequences of previous violations of my dad's mandates. I'm not allowed outside Chino Hills & Diamond Bar. Well, sadly enough, I really only have 2 friends in Chino Hills & Diamond Bar. Andy's at a party and Kathleen is an even bigger loser, filing for her dad at his office. I'm actually waiting on her because she's such a loser... sigh. I should just go down there and help her file.

I miss the old days...

I really need to get away from this computer. I just sit here. That's the extent of my life.
My break has composed of going where my parents want me to go. Going to "parties", having "fun", "relaxing" where my parents told me to. But what really gets me about that is that I go to those with them because they tell me to, but then when I want to go somewhere with MY friends, my dad uses it against me. "OMG you've spent the entire vacation playing. You just went to Vegas! You just went to all those Asian parties!"
Yeah. Because you told me to. Has it occurred to you that I haven't gone anywhere with MY friends yet? I haven't seen any of them really. Other than Elsa, but that's different.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home