Thursday, January 04, 2007

To grant Royston's wish
Stolen from Elsa (because yes Yogin, I am a thief)

1. What did you do this year that you've never done before?
HAAHH I LOVE ELSA'S ANSWER: met a real-live Dot Head

Um... what have I done? 2006 seems so LONG. I don't even remember. I went to Japan. I watched every moment of the England team in the World Cup (and trust me, it was dismal). I was introduced to the hilariously beautiful group by the name of McFly. I was quite unfortunately exposed to the evils of modernism, post-modernism, and absurdism. And alas, it still continues. I took the SAT. I took the AP tests for the first time. I got my haircut at a barber's rather than by my mom. I SAW WICKED!!!!! I saw PHANTOM OF THE OPERA!! I wrote articles and had them published after being hacked to pieces by editors and fixing them every night. I was in a musical. I played a prostitute. Oh yes. My year was fulfilling. :D

2. Did you keep your new year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I don't even remember what my new year's resolutions were.. I shall go look at them right now. Hmm.. apparently I didn't make them last year. Oh well, I made some this year!

3. Did anyone close to you give birth this year?
Nope. I don't think so at least.

4. Did anyone close to you die?
My grandpa

5. What countries did you visit this year?
Japan

6. What would you like to have in the next year that you lacked this year?
a trip to England, better grades, better social skills

7. What date from this year will remain etched upon your memory - and why?
Um. Wow this is kinda sad. Um. I have no idea.

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Uh... resisting the evil that spreads from Mordor (AKA AP English III)?
5 on AP Euro? 800 SAT II Math? 2260 SAT?
I don't know.

9. What was your biggest failure of the year?
BIOLOGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And not being able to let go of certain things.

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
KATHLEEN GOT ME SICK!!!!!! *COUGHES UP PHLEGM*

11. What was the best thing you bought this year?
Hmm.. I buy things. Well, I BOUGHT A PHILIPP LAHM JERSEY LAST NIGHT! Wait, that's 2007. CRAP. Um. Best thing I bought.. "The Letters of JRR Tolkien" because they are just beautiful and Shayne WILL finish it soon so I can borrow them! :D
OH I KNOW! Wicked tickets! That was a great $160!

12. Whose behavior merited celebration (a public or private personality)?
Not Jose Mourinho. WOW alright football obsession over.
Yogin for being just completely awesome and understanding and sweet.
Kathleen until she got me sick.
Elsa for taking a risk and GETTING WITH NATHAN and for being one of my bestest friends!
Shayne for being as dorky, nerdy, and utterly pathetic with me.
Jen for being the world's biggest dork and the sharer of the title of Queen of Bad Jokes (with me).
Hubert for putting up with me all day, though the same could be said for me.
Andy because I love him and he needs to drop out of USC and come back to Troy.

13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Robin
Camron & Ashley

14. Where did most of your money go this year?
The automatic answer would be football, but other than the $31 last night, I have never spent anything on football, really.
Probably other people, CDs and DVDs

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about this year?
World Cup
McFly

16. What song will always remind you of this year?
all McFly songs and probably "Numb" by the Pet Shop Boys because the BBC used it for their England World Cup montage and it's a beautiful song in itself. Right Michael?

17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
- happier or sadder? January 2006 vs January 2007. Happier
- richer or poorer? um I don't know
- thinner or fatter? probably fatter

18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
hung out with friends more, but that wasn't possible I guess. Still isn't really.

19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Dwelling and bitching

20. How did you spend the holidays?
Asian parties
Spent New Year with Kathleen. GOT SICK.

21. Did you fall in love this year?
maybe...

22. How many one-night stands did you have this year?
um. no. And now Yogin breaks into the list of who Elaine supposedly WOULD have one night stands with. Just cuz I said that Hayden Christensen would be very hard to resist. Eesh.

23. What was your favorite TV program for the year?
TV? Match of the Day

24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
hate is a very strong word. There are many people I dislike, even loathe.

25. What was the best book you read this year?
ooo that's hard. In school, definitely "The Great Gatsby". *hugs it*
I really don't remember when I read what I read. Umm... Shayne! What have I read this year? "Morgoth's Ring" I guess, but I've read that before.

26. What was your favorite film of the year?
"The Devil Wears Prada"

27. How would you describe your personal fashion concept this year?
haha according to Jen, preppy.
I like sweaters and collared shirts, as well as jackets that say something I like (usually some reference to some European country, usually England)
or I like football jerseys and I still really want a track jacket.

28. Whom did you miss this year?
Elsa, Andy, Matthew

29. Who was the best new person you met this year?
Vicki

30. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned for this year.
Must I learn these things? Some people really are just ingrateful asses.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahah...*cry*...hahahahah...oooo...
a lotta mixed emotions i must say. ur the bestest!! and i disagree with number 19

1/04/2007 3:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY!! I win!!! I know what your favorite film will be this year... it better be. You just don't know what it is... yet...

1/07/2007 5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home