Wednesday, January 03, 2007



MWAHAHA I BOUGHT ONE!
$31 for a Germany home jersey with Lahm on the back.
WHEE! And might I add he looks very nice in his. :D
Sheena didn't do good enough of a job. I told her to prevent me from buying it at all costs.
That and the Xabi Alonso home jersey.

OY. I cannot believe I chose the Lahm Germany jersey over the Alonso Liverpool jersey. GASP. GASP GASP GASP. Is this some sign about my priorities?! NOO!! The only reason I chose Lahm over Xabi was because Lahm's was from UK and not Thailand and so therefore has a lesser chance of being a fake. Yes that's it. In the world of football, Liverpool are always, always first. Then comes whatever player I happen to fancy at the moment. Philipp Lahm is no exception. Not even Michael Owen could break that rule.

Good. I'm glad that's settled.

I was in Palm Springs all day with my mom's host family in their winter home. Had fish & chips for lunch and at the restaurant they had 3 TVs and and and...
the left one had pool
the right one had american football
and the middle...
EVERTON VS MAN CITY!!
From 2 days ago! when Everton lost 1-2!! WHEE!
I had to be dragged away. :D

We went shopping and thank heavens I didn't buy anything because then I would've felt exceptionally guilty for being the Lahm jersey. If my mom kills me then I'll just say she would've willingly bought me the $27 sweater which I refused so a $31 jersey that would be at least $100 if I bought it from the official stores is nothing. HMPH. *sigh* My parents are so unsupportive of me buying football merchandise. Well, my dad's just unsupportive of spending money overall. My mom is unsupportive of anything that wouldn't be worn by freakin Paris Hilton or something. "Why do you like boys things?" Might I clarify that football is not the domain of men!!
Poor Yogin. I torture him with endless football talk. Like he cares. Must find outlet. *sigh* Are there any other Liverpool supporters at Troy? Or anywhere around here? Please?
Bayern Munich? or isn't it Bayern Munchen in German?
Any team other than Everton, Chelsea, or Man Utd?
Going once?
Going twice?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww u could torture me with ur football talk. btw its not torture. today at the library, i went on soccernet willingly. omg...

1/03/2007 10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home