Sunday, January 15, 2006

legovanan
I got new contacts!!! Soft ones!! FINALLY!!!!! Goodbye glasses! Actually I got new glasses too, but STILL!!
I don't know HOW you people get these soft things out of your eye. The hard ones are so much easier. I stood there for 45 minutes trying to reach into my eye and pull it out without blinding myself.

BUT YAY!!!!!
I really should start studying for finals. I had made up my mind to after I got my contacts today, but I discovered that we have "Les Miserables the Musical" on VHS. I was like, "WHAT?!?!?!!?" and i just had to watch the whole thing. And with Michael Ball as Marius and Lea Salonga as Eponine, I obviously fell in love. I love his voice and she's just brilliant. The Fantine was good too and Cosette's alright.

Watched "Gone with the Wind" last night too for the first time since I was 5. Ahh she threw it away Scarlett did. I can't believe some of the things she did and half the time I was ready to scream at the screen. Vivien Leigh was absolutely brilliant though. My dad was right for once that she's one of the greatest actresses who ever lived.
I WANT MY WUTHERING HEIGHTS!!! I read it again and ahhhhh... HEATHCLIFF!!
"I love my murderer, but yours, how can I?"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Darn you for making me read Wuthering Heights andlove it. *SIGH* But what should I read next Slimy?!?! Give me a sign!!!

(And why do I have to do the word verification crap?!?!)

1/16/2006 6:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That made no sense. Darn you for making me read Wuthering Heights and...Well it would make sense..."Darn you for making me read it" "Darn you for making me love it" ... Oh just. Never. Mind.

1/16/2006 6:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home