Thursday, January 12, 2006

legovanan
It's amazing what good company does. I love basketball practice now. I love spending time with all the girls, so much that the bus doesn't hold appeal anymore, or as much. I love you bus people though! Especially Andy because I haven't talked to you in ages!
But overall, things seem so dismal and bleak when you're doing it by yourself, and even worse when you're among people you loathe or know loathe you. But when you have a friend there, I don't even mind running as much. Yes, that's amazing.
I'm getting really sick of drawing all these little dots around these stupid atoms..
Got the most HORRIBLE SCORE I HAVE EVER GOTTEN ON a MATH TEST EVER TODAY. I'M SOO STUPID!! I KNOW THE PERIOD OF TANGENT!
Euro test tomorrow! Sunny Hills game tomorrow too!

Ooo and Liverpool signed Agger. 21, Danish, CB. Things are looking good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home