Thursday, January 05, 2006

legovanan
AHHH!! *hyperventilating over chemistry test!* i have to get an A to keep my hopes of an A in that class.

I don't know why I go to her blog sometimes seeing that I never really knew her, but Meghan, Andy's friend, has very interesting posts. I regret that I never got to know her better.

I found this quote on there and I think it is a quote Ashley will appreciate as well.
"And when we meet, which I'm sure we will, all that was there will be there still, I'll let it pass, and hold my tongue, and you will think that I've moved on..."

Whoa.. I was just looking at the quote and kinda humming it to myself and I realized it's from Dido's "White Flag". I can sing that.. That's so cool.
BACK TO CHEMISTRY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home