Friday, December 30, 2005

legovanan
At Kristina's!!!!!! Some guy on a skateboard just passed by and she went gawking after him.... Pathetic people.

ANASTASIA!!!!!!!!!!!
DMITRI JEN!!!!!! DMITRI!!!!!!!!

Don't ask...
JEN WANTS DMITRI!!!
Kristina WANTS DMITRI TOO!!!!!!!
But I think Jen likes Dmitri more...
Kristina doth protest.

I love them!
But Steven Gerrard is the most perfect of them all, and he is MINE!
14 goals!

O yea, and Kristina got hit on by a guy at the mall last night. That was weird.. Kristina thought she was going to throw up.
Even more extraordinarily, Elaine got a MAKEOVER at the mall. Lancome... *sigh* That guy was freaky. He had WAY TOO MUCH FUN putting makeup on me! Apparently blue looks good on my eyes. And I'm really hard to put makeup on because my lips, my hair, and my skin don't match. My skin's too yellow to be with really really red lips. And the hair is "dark" apparently. I don't know where they get these things.
Kristina doth protest once more, "Makeup is cool."
O yes, and the guy, Anthony, who hit on Kristina had a lip ring. Kristina and I were revolted, while Jen was like, "CURLY HAIR AND LIP RING! THAT'S SEXY!!!!!!!!!" But too bad he didn't hit on her.

Weird things happen when girls sleepover.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha I was so scared cuz he had a lip ring I thought I was going to puke up all the good food I had just eaten! man im pathetic! *sigh* o well nothing I can do abt it now...

12/30/2005 5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home