Sunday, December 25, 2005

legovanan
Merry Christmas everyone!

These past three days have been a whirlwind! I LOVE THEE HANNA! I miss her already!

Today was... to say the least, a cultural experience. For one, it was the first time I'd ever been to a church service. And I learned why I will never be Christian. I cannot put up with a pastor lecturing. I am sorry. No offense to any Christians out there, but omg... I get lectures in school. I get lectures from my dad. I get lectures from myself. It was fun though. All the singing and all those people.

I'd forgotten how much I absolutely love the Lord of the Rings films. Well I hadn't forgotten, but it had sunken in to become a fact. Elaine loves Tolkien. Obviously. Everyone knows that. But last night when Hanna and I watched it, I was just overcome once more. Fell back in love with Faramir as well. It's so beautiful. I think this is my longest running obsession.
Which leads me to... Kathleen.
I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!! I'M FRAMING IT!!! Kathleen tops the Christmas present list, even before Christmas day. I don't think Steven Gerrard could top Kathleen's present, which says a lot. (You should be honored Ka!) On top of the "The Girl Who Couldn't Fly" CD, she SKETCHED Imladris, like full-blown shadowing and she printed it on the nice paper, for me. It's soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo AWESOME! Or as she put it, "feeding your little obsession" I'm framing it and it's going on my wall!!! FOREVER AND EVER! right next to my clonmacnoise blowup picture. *HUG*
It even tops Robin's pillow. Sorry Robin, though yours was great too!
And I must thank Hanna for the Joshua Bell CD as well! I hope you had fun out here. You MUST get out here for Wicked!

I think I'll ramble more tomorrow. I got 5 hours of sleep last night and I've been out all day and Elaine is tired.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

merry christmas!

consider the poem on my blog a present for you.

=)

12/25/2005 10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home