Tuesday, December 20, 2005

legovanan
what is it with my dad? Going to a movie with Camron? Just Camron? Are you SURE it's not a date?
Dad, it's Camron.
O okay. Go on ahead.

Going to Matthew's house for the day? O no that's fine too.

But the second I say... "Can I go to the movies with Kathleen and Andy?"
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN ANDY WANTS TO GO TO THE MOVIES WITH YOU?!"

I swear, my dad thinks Andy's a serial rapist or something. A serial rapist who is pretending to be the effeminate "guy friend" and then will all of a sudden reveal himself and slit my throat or something. He gave me this HUGE theory about how Kathleen was just an excuse, and that he wants to go out with me and then as our "feelings begin to accumulate for each other", Kathleen will stop coming and then Andy's going to rape me or something.
Is it because he's 18 and he's asian? Camron has his own CAR. Matthew's British. Elaine is a declared and obsessive Anglophile, but no that doesn't matter. Andy, NO! Andy is going to drag me off into the wilderness that is Chino Hills and do bad things to me. Or he's going to try and seduce me. Remember how his voice got lower when he was sick? He was practicing his Phantom moves Elaine. That's what he was doing. Kathleen and Andy are not married! That's just a coverup!

*sigh*

I can't wait till Elsa comes!! Thursday Hanna!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh, I'm the gayest villain in the world! Beware of my SCENTED CANDLES! Oooh- SCENTED!!!

=P

12/21/2005 10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home