Saturday, December 17, 2005

legovanan
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Brace yourselves people:
ELAINE IS IN LOVE

*swoons pathetically*

This afternoon has been the most blissful one. I'd forgotten the euphoric ecstasy a great book brings on. I don't care if it's a bit sad that a good book makes me happier than anything else.
but.. TWILIGHT
O MY F---ING GOD IT IS GOOD.
And Edward, Edward Cullen is probably the most perfect being ever created in literary history. Wait hang on I have to rethink the validity of that statement. Faramir, Feanor, Maglor, Alyosha Karamazov, Harry Potter, who am I missing?
Yea right now it's safe to say that Edward is the most perfect being ever created in literary history. Probably due to my drunken euphoria, but who cares?
AHHHHHHHHHH!!
Every girl needs to go pick up a copy of Twilight, and I challenge any girl who reads it not to fall in love with him. I don't CARE if he's a vampire. AHHHH. This is a vampire book for people who detest vampire books. You know me, I can't stand any of that stuff, but this book is PERFECT. P. E. R. F. E. C. T.

I think I'm going to go reread now...
Kristina would especially enjoy this book.
I have been made happy for the rest of the day, unless something dramatically dismal happens. I love how I was really really really depressed yesterday, and now I'm in drunken bliss.
Alright I can't take it, I must quote a passage.
"Just one theory-- I won't laugh."
"Yes, you will." I was positive about that.
He looked down, nad then glanced up at me through his long black lashes, his ocher eyes scorching.
"Please?" he breathed, leaning toward me.
I blinked, my mind going blank. Holy crow, how did he do that?
"Er, what?" I asked, dazed.
"Please tell me just one little theory." His eyes still smoldered at me.
"Um, well, bitten by a radioactive spider?" Was he a hypnotist, too? Or was I just a hopeless pushover?
"That's not very creative," he soffed.
"I'm sorry, that's all I've got, I said, miffed.
"You're not even close," he teased.
"No spiders?"
"Nope."
"And no radioactivity?"
"None."
"Dang," I sighed.
"Kryptonite doesn't bother me either," he chuckled.
"You're not supposed to laugh, remember?"
He struggled to compose his face.
"I'll figure it out eventually," I warned him.
"I wish you wouldn't try." He was serious again.
"Because...?"
"What if I'm not a superhero? What if I'm the bad guy?" He smiled playfully, but his eyes were impenetrable.

AH I LOVE THAT LAST LINE!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanna borrow it!!!! along w/ Wicked!!! *sigh* too many good books to read...

12/17/2005 5:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

by the way you describe him, i need to read it.

i need a hot guy. boo to troy.

oh, btw, while i`m still writing comments on your blog..

i watched rent, and the music was phenomenal.

although ahem. some of the characters scared me.

and king kong was awesome! i love adrien brody and naomi watts together. peter jackson, what a genius.

and speaking of movies, i also watched walk the line and aeon flux. walk the line made me appreciate johnny cash more, but it also degraded my view of him.. if that makes any sense. and aeon flux was coolio, and the plot was better than i thought it would have been.

ohk, i`ll stop with the movie-bore.

12/20/2005 5:02 PM  
Blogger isilme said...

don't we all need hot boys?

stupid troy.

i think we should all move to britain. hot guys with hot accents, right?

12/20/2005 8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home