Friday, December 09, 2005

legovanan
Leaving for Ashley's in a bit. Daddy's coming home tomorrow!! YAY!!!!!
I'm a bit overwhelmed lately. Basketball, tests, homework, people. I love the basketball team this year though. All the people are so nice and I get along really well with all of them. I mean, there still are certain people I'm not buddy-buddy with, but there's no animosity and we're all comfortable with each other. I love Hayley, Tasha, Ariana, and Joyce though. I hope we win tomorrow!!! Even though I'm going to be in Disneyland.

I'm feeling better, though today for the first 20 minutes of Euro I was a little agitated and overwhelmed. My thoughts wouldn't stop bombarding me. I was like, "Think of England. Think of England. Industrialization Elaine. Come on you know this stuff." Wasn't working too well, especially with him sitting behind me. Yea but then suddenly I focused, which is good.

I'm going to be soooooooo stressed out next week. It's going to be horrible, so I apologize in advance for any stupid comments/thrashings/rows I have with any of you. Just ignore Elaine when she's in stressed out, agitated b*tch mode.

English today was sooooooo FUN!!! Before any of you yell at me or give me the look, I will explain this next statement: Shayne and I were reading the dictionary. It was SOOOOOOOOOOO FUN!!!! Alright I'm explaining now. We had a sub who was deaf or blind or both. My goal in high school is to make Shayne an emphatically empathetic enthusiast. For those of you who don't know him, Shayne is the exact opposite of me. Quiet, almost morose, introverted, never shows emotion, never seems to be excited. So today I was thinking, and I told him, "I think it was my destiny to have a name that starts with an "E"."
S: Why?
E: Because all of the best adjectives to describe me all begin with the letter "E".
And thus began our list. We got to 10 and then we couldn't think of anymore. So Shayne goes over and gets the dictionary. and i'm like, "OMG you got the dictionary?" and then we went to the "E" section.
Me: Shayne, we're READING the dictionary
S: I know.
Me: How nerdy are we?!
But yes it turned out to be hilariously fun. We started coming up with all these stupid words and debating over them. HEhehe and then he started insulting me, "Are you SURE you're not egregious?" Then Tamplin had to come over and join in, "Hey Elaine. You're epicurean." I am NOT epicurean. I ended up writing them down. I don't have all of them on me right now, but these are the ones I can remember.
emphatic
enthusiastic
ecletic
ebullient
ecstatic
emphatic
empathetic
extreme
ear-splitting (shayne especially approved of this one)
eccentric
entertaining
and oo i just thought of another one: egocentric

there's more.. but the list is downstairs and i don't feel like moving.

yes i am a dork and it is wonderful.

i'm also engrossed in the Wicked book. the musical is definitely better, but i want to know what elphaba will say to sarima! AND WHAT HAPPENED TO FIYERO!!!!!
and no matthew, people who like wicked are not stupid. they are cool. if you watched wicked you'd love it.
yea, royston was singing wicked songs with me today after school. it was quite interesting. his voice is alright, not the greatest, but at least he will open up and use it. haha he went completely off pitch during Defying Gravity, which i don't blame him for because that is a hard song to sing. it was so weird singing with a guy that wasn't andy though.

liverpool play boro in 9 hours!!!! 7 in a row lads!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never said you were stupid for liking it, I just said I can't believe ROYSTON is SINGING WICKED.

Still, Lion King > Wicked : )

12/09/2005 8:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pffffttt. my crochet-ing is going along perfectly. the pfffttt is me holding my hook with my mouth(= lalala elaine, FIYERO sounds like FIGARO, which reminds me of..
GALILEO galileo GALILEO galileo GALILEO FIGARO MAGNIFICO !!!
hahah, lalala i`m glad tu estas bien.

12/10/2005 2:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You aren't weird for reading the dictonary! it can be fun with the right people! You have the Wicked book!?!?!?!?!? I wanna borrow it!!!! read it quick!! hehehe
<3 Kristina

12/10/2005 7:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

let's not forget "erratic" and "energetic"

ooh, and "efgoeic," cuz that's the word verification word.

efgoeic- loud to the point of shreiking

12/10/2005 8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home