Wednesday, November 30, 2005

legovanan
AGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ELAINE IS ANGRY and PISSED.
My grades SUCK right now and time is running out for me to raise them.
THEY SUCK. they ROYALLY SUCK ASS. I'm somehow not running on the same stuff I used to be. I do stupid things. I'm nonchalant half the time, and freak out the other half. AHHHHHHHHH! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME?!

People who cheat don't know what the hell they're doing. And for those who advocate that we should just sit back and watch them screw themselves over, it's like seeing someone about to drown and not trying to help them, even if they are committing suicide. I care too much to let him just screw himself over and waste all that intelligence. If he's that smart that he can cheat so well, he's smart enough to do well in school.

And it's very interesting how when some relationships are deteriorating at the speed of a Japanese train, others burgeon and flourish.

But on a positive note: Liverpool won!!! We're FOURTH! Hopefully we'll stay there or go up! Luis Garcia and Steven Gerrard scored! And Xabi Alonso was MotM!

Back to negative note: I have a chem test Friday. Stoichiometry, I'm going to fail.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*sigh* Elaine, when are u going to learn that your grades never suck. u have no idea what its like to have grades that suck, thats me, not you!

<3 Kristina

12/01/2005 5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home