Thursday, November 17, 2005

legovanan
This is my life:
5:50: wake up and go to school for the class 8 hours
play basketball for 2.5 hours
sit through traffic for an hour
take a shower and eat dinner for half an hour
do homework for 30 minutes
9:30: go to bed

my life isn't tedious or routine at all.

i don't know what it is, but i'm so happy during the day time, especially after break. From break-the middle of practice I'm hyper and happy and all is well. But as soon as I get home and sit down by this computer, all my thoughts and problems flood back to me. And it's not the homework, but just I sit here alone with my pencil, my computer, my papers flurrying everywhere, and Vanessa-Mae on her violin or Elphaba screaming "FIYERO!!!!" and everything that i don't want to face rushes at me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home