Saturday, November 19, 2005

legovanan
From the blog of Andy, whom I absolutely adore! I watched Moulin Rouge last night with the intention of learning the girl's part. All I managed to achieve was fall back in love with Christian... Come What May just ended on my computer actually. Anyway, so from Andy, the wife of my lover, who is also the platonic love of my life!
That's quite a title Andy. hehe

[ ] I'm afraid of the quiet. (Eh.. it would seem so, but I beg to differ. I'm happy to be surrounded by people, especially certain people, and I love being the center of the world, but when I'm in some moods, stay away. When I'm stressed, if you don't want your head bitten off, or you're not Camron or Matthew, stay away! Also, when I'm in my writer mood, I don't want to talk to anyone. Steven Gerrard could be calling me and I wouldn't move. That's how possessed I am when I write. Sometimes I don't even remember the things I wrote, and when I go back to read it, "whoa.. I wrote that? that sounds good..." Alright I lied. If Steven Gerrard called... *swoons at the possibility)
[x] I am really ticklish.
[x] I'm afraid of the dark
[x] I'm afraid of facing my back to open doors at night.
[x] I believe in true love. (o romeo romeo, wherefore art thou romeo?)
[ ] I've run away from home.
[ ] I collect comic books.
[ ] I shut others out when I'm sad (eh... that would depend. I binge-write, a weird term)
[x] I stayed out all night. (Well Kathleen and I made it till 7 AM once)
[x] I open up to others easily. (too easily, but i don't see it as a flaw)
[x] I am keeping a secret from the world. :)
[x] I watch the news. (CNN, BBC, and Chinese news)
[ ] I own over 5 rap CDs. (eh only two Eminem)
[x] I love Disney movies. (depends on the movie)
[x] I am a sucker for pretty eyes. (o lord yes. and no, contrary to public belief, it is NOT the pretty color, even though that helps. Some people have the most beautiful shade of blue, or the most poignant shade of green, or the softest brown eyes, but there's nothing there. I want to see something in those eyes, some promise of adventure with compassion.)
[x] I don't kill bugs. (most of the time)
[x] I curse once in awhile. (guilty)
[ ] I have "x"s in my screen name.
[x] I've slipped and fell in public. (haha every single day!)
[ ] I've slipped out a "lol" in a real conversation. on purpose
[ ] I love Spam. (ahahh Hayley)
[ ] I bake well. (HAH! me? BAKE? i don't mind if someone bakes FOR me though... except kathleen who burns everything!)
[ ] I have worn pajamas to class.
[ ] have owned something from Abercrombie (ewwww)
[ ] I have a job
[x] Talked on a phone for 5+ hours. (i shall never reveal with who)
[ ] I love Dr. Phil
[x] I love someone (everyone knows the feeling I hold for Steven Gerrard is mutual!)
[ ] I am guilty of tYpInG lIkE tHiS.
[x] I am self-conscious. (everyone is, but they show it to varying degrees. i am extremely self-conscious, but i don't think i make it seem so. make fun of me all you want if i'm not in a bad mood)
[x] I love to laugh. (that's the best part of life! laughing hysterically and crying in the depths of despair)
[ ] I drink alcohol on a regular basis.
[ ] I have smoked more than 2 cigarettes in one day.
[x] I have cough drops when I'm not sick. (OMG I LOVE COUGH DROPS!)
[ ] I can't swallow pills.
[x] I have a few scars (all over my knees, from various falls in front of kathleen's house!)
[x] I've been out of this country. (o fair england... how i long to see thee once more. o yea, and that china place, and canada, and ireland and wales)
[ ] I can't sleep if there is a spider in the room (if I see it)
[x] I love chocolate. (AHHH!!!!)
[] I bite my nails. (only my pinky when i'm really really nervous)
[x] I am not comfortable with being me at times (well we all have our moments of self-doubt.)
[ ] I play computer games when I'm bored. (freecell and minesweeper do NOT count)
[x] Gotten lost in the city. (oo LIVERPOOL! we found the zebra sign in the end. my daddy and i got lost in Chicago too. well HE says we weren't lost, but i beg to differ!)
[ ] Seen a shooting star.
[ ] Had a serious surgery.
[x] Gone out in public in your pajamas. (yea the library, thinking NO ONE i knew would be there. andy what the hell were you doing there? i've also been to ralphs in my pjs, and matthew's house. and NO nothing happened)
[ ] Have kissed a stranger.
[x] Hugged a stranger (alright i was like 3 and i thought it was my daddy)
[ ] Been in a fist fight
[ ] Been arrested.
[x] Laughed and had some type of beverage come out of your nose. (ALRIGHT ANDY THIS IS NOT FUNNY!!!! i did it on friday! i also had coke come out of my nose when i was in my friend's car in the 6th grade. i was sick and snot was mixed with coke and it was disgusting, but that somehow made me un-congested, so all was well! except her car)
[x] Pushed all the buttons on an elevator.
[ ] Kicked a guy where it hurts on purpose. (alright matthew i'm SORRY! i wasn't TRYING!)
[ ] Gotten stitches.
[x] Drank a whole gallon of milk in one hour. (heheh i was thirsty and the cookies looked so good!)
[ ] Bitten someone. (no but i've been bitten)
[ ] Crashed into a car
[ ] been to Japan.(as of april 2006, i can say yes!)
[x] Ridden in a taxi.
[ ] Shoplifted.
[ ] Been fired.
[x] Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back. (haha of course... camron would know, wouldn't he?)
[ ] Gone on a blind date.
[ ] had a crush on your teacher.
[ ] celebrated Mardi Gras in New Orleans.
[x] Been to Europe. (awwwwww... i might cry now)
[x] Saw someone/something dying (that ant i just squished. also a hummingbird with a broken wing or something we took in. it died after 2 wks with us.. poor jake. my dad gave him a military funeral hehe)
[x] Been to Canada. (o it's SO NICE!!!!!)
[x] Been on a Plane.
[ ] Seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show.
[ ] Thrown up in a bar.
[x] Eaten sushi.
[x] Been ice skating. (o i LOVE ice skating! it's probably my 3rd favorite sport to play, after basketball and soccer. i love gymnastics, but no tsukaharas or double twisted layo for me!)
[x] cried in public
[ ] Walked purposely into traffic with your eyes closed.
[x] Liked someone even though you knew you shouldn't have. (oy... kathleen, don't make stupid comments about this)
[x] thought of someone almost 24/7 (*sigh* and i know for a fact they weren't thinking about me.)
[x] Hated the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home