Tuesday, December 13, 2005

legovanan
andy has tagged me.
Rules of the game: Post 5 Weird and Random facts about yourself, then at the end list the names of 5 people who are next in line to do this. Also leave a post on their xanga/whatever to let these people know.

1. I can't stand the smell of leather. It's absolutely nauseating, which explains why I will never entire a furniture, luggage, or shoe store. It's like water to Elphaba practically.
2. My goal in life is to visit every single European nation.
3. I talk to toys.
4. I collect music boxes.
5. I think my whole existence is just weird, so this doesn't really mean anything. Uh.. Singing in the moonlit rain is really really really romantic.

10 years ago I was...:
-in my last year of preschool
-a spoon for the school play
-kathleen's best friend, even though she was transferred out cuz we talked too much in class
-read a book about christopher columbus

5 years ago I was...:
- 10 years old (wow i just realized the age differences between me and andy)
- reading jane eyre
- insulting roshi
- knew my multiplication tables better than anyone in the class
- playing basketball with the boys at lunch

1 year ago I was...:
- in love with Aleksei Nemov (still am)
- yelling at gymnastics judges
- adjusting to troy
- silent, forlorn, and unaccepted during basketball
- reading Anna Karenina

Yesterday I...:
- had a 103 degree fever
- shivered throughout the day
- reading wicked
- taking pictures of ariana
- croaked elephant love medley with andy

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. chocolate chip cookies
2. candy
3. chips
4. fries
5. ice cream

5 songs I know all the words to:
whoa there are too many of these, so i'll just pick the three that pop up in my head the quickest
1. "Reflection"--Mulan
2. "Elephant Love Medley"- Moulin Rouge
3. "All I Ask of You"-Phantom of the Opera
4. "Somewhere"-West Side Story
5. "What Is This Feeling"--Wicked

5 things I would do with 100 million dollars:
1. go xmas shopping
2. buy an ipod
3. go to ENGLAND
4. go to the rest of europe
5. be a season ticketholder at anfield

5 places I would run away to:
1. my mind
2. kathleen's house
3. matthew's house
4. liverpool
5. london

5 things I would never wear:
1. A thong
2. plaid
3. checkers
4. a halter top
5. anything britney spears has worn

5 favorite TV shows:
1. Will and Grace
2. ER
3. Smallville
4. Everwood
5. ?

5 bad habits:
1. letting my horrible temper get the better of me
2. talking back to my mom
3. not willing to listen to other people
4. being moody
5. not shutting up

5 biggest joys:
1. being loved
2. singing
3. WRITING!!
4. hanging out with friends
5. reading
6. watching football

5 fictional characters I would date: (o now this list is going to be LONG)
1. Romeo
2. Anakin Skywalker
3. Feanor
4. Christian from Moulin Rouge (o the beauty of his voice)
5. Edward Cullen (from Twilight)

i tag:
1. elsa
2. ashley
3. kathleen
4. miriel
5. kristina

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home