Tuesday, December 13, 2005

legovanan
*cough cough*
*sniffle*
Elaine is sick. Elaine has stayed home from school for the first time in her life. Elaine is trying not to think about the frightful amount of makeup work she'll have to do.
So yesterday after school I was home alone and my dad had bought me my favorite food and left it there. I only ate like a quarter of the fish, which is amazing since they usually have to threaten me for me to leave anybody anything. I went upstairs to do homework, and I could barely finish my math hw. After that, I was just like, "I can't do chem." So I tried to do spanish and couldn't remember how to conjugate poner. I couldn't stop shaking. I turned on the heater. I had on a long sleeved shirt, my thickest sweatshirt, and my dad's HUGE HUGE HEAVY bathrobe (the thickest and warmest thing in the house) and I was wearing SOCKS (gasp) and I was still freezing. So I went to my bed, but I was still freezing under 4 layers of blankets and all that clothing. My dad FINALLY gets home around 8:30 and is like, "What is wrong with you? WHOA you didn't eat the fish, there REALLY must be something wrong with you." He took my temperature and I apparently had a 103.2 fever. Lovely.
Stayed in bed till 11 AM. Finished the Wicked book! I was disappointed! FIYERO!!! *is in love with Fiyero for some stupid reason though Boq is so cool*. I like the musical characters better, though Fiyero's more of a bad boy in the musical. Nessa's a lot more likeable and there's no Frex/Nanny/Sarima/Liir/Chistery stuff. And what is up with Yackle? I have "No Good Deed" stuck in my head, though right now I'm listening to "Dancing Through Life" (part of my Fiyero trend)
Anyway, still don't want to eat. Watched an old old old Vivien Leigh/Lawrence Olivier film. 1937.. wow that's a long time ago. Queen Elizabeth was so cool. I'm trying to get the hw from yesterday done so I can focus on today's later. But I can't seem to focus, which means Elaine will do Euro, as it is the only one Elaine probably could focus on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home