Wednesday, December 28, 2005

legovanan
I promised myself I would be strong. I promised myself I wouldn't give in. I promised myself that I'd learn from Ashley. I promised myself I wouldn't disappoint Camron. I promised myself I wouldn't be a "pansy" to Elsa.

Why is it so hard to keep my promises?

I might cry.. Our game is at 12 PM tomorrow, which is exactly when the derby is. FINE. I'll just put Tim Cahill, Tony Hibbert, Phil Neville, Andy van der Meyde, Mikel Arteta, James McFadden, Duncan Ferguson, and the rest of their crap squad faces on the opposition. Don't blame me if those girls come out with bruises, scratches, and missing limbs.
That reminds me. I came out of today's game with a huge bruise swelling under my knee, a scratch on the bridge of my nose from the ball hitting my glasses, a bruised hip, and a very angry temper.
Basketball is still fun. You know the coach is desperate when she depends on Elaine to inbound the ball and get it up the court. Hehe I didn't lose the ball though, the entire 4th quarter. I was happy. I played almost the entire game.

I'm on a Ryan Cabrera fix tonight.
I won't give in. I won't!!!!
Have to get up early for our game.
I feel the need to end with a quote.. Let me look through my stash. How about something from the Buddha. No... don't feel like that one either. Something from Tolkien...
Ah here we are, Emily Bronte, another hero of mine.
"I have dreamed in my life, dreams that have stayed with me ever after, and changed my ideas; they have gone through and through me, like wine through water, and altered the color of my mind." -Emily Bronte

Alright that's not final enough, or pensive enough. Ah, of course, Anakin.
"There is no greater misery than to remember, with bitter regret, a day when you were happy." -Star Wars: Episode III pg 246

ooo I remember when I read that in biology and Camron and I had a discussion about it. Alright I'm going to really go now.
GO REDS!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home