Friday, December 30, 2005

legovanan
It's a very scary thing when three hopelessly romantic, semi-jaded girls gather together. It's even scarier when they start watching Anastasia. Two of them start fighting over a cartoon character, while the other one sings along.

I was so shocked. Jen was like... crying over Dmitri!!!! DISTURBING. Very disturbing when someone who pretends to hate the idea of boyfriends breaks down and cries, "I want a boyfriend!!!!!!!!" She's probably snapped out of it by now. I am afraid of the power of Anastasia. It makes Jen like boys... ooo I wonder what would happen if I made Kathleen watch it. Kristina's always obsessed with guys anyway and I have resigned myself to literature. Edward Cullen, Romeo, Faramir, Feanor, and lately James Potter (when he was young) just because of that one amazing fan fiction story. (Jen you know it's great! Now we have to get Kristina hooked on it!)
God, or whoever is way up there that controls the earth needs to make a Dmitri for Jen, another Dmitri for Kristina, and a Romeo for me.

I have been procrastinating so much. I have so much homework left over this weekend.
AHHHH. And tonight I have an Asian party at Alex Xiao's. I also have piano in an hour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home