Friday, January 06, 2006

legovanan
Up researching for debate competition tomorrow. We won today in our first league game against Buena Park! I scored the first basket amazingly enough! And I played with Hayley!!!! I'm so disappointed that I can't go to the Santa Margarita game tomorrow. It's 1 PM at Troy, RIGHT when my debate competition starts. If it were like 10 AM or something, I could go to the game, go home, take a shower, dress in business attire, and go to debate. But nooo... I'm sooo disappointed because I played smart today and Coach was relatively happy with me and UGH!! And just because I love basketball this year. Hayley and I talked the entire way on the bus today. It was so fun! I was a little worried about Tasha today because she didn't seem to be "in" it. She wasn't talking, she wasn't being as aggressive as Tasha usually is in basketball, and she just didn't carry herself in the same manner. She looked tired and dejected and "I don't want to be here" which is shocking for her because basketball is her life.
Talked to Riley for 40 minutes on the phone earlier. I have no idea why. He called me and we started talking about the game and then we got into last week when he coached us (which was awesome by the way Coach Yano) and all the girls and how good they are and what their certain strengths and weaknesses were. Then we got into Lisa and him which is SO CUTE! Fourteen months.. Wow. They're SO CUTE TOGETHER!!! He was telling me how he was really afraid if something bad were to happen and they were to break up because they'd put so much into the relationship, drifting away from their friends, and they were really good friends before anyways and it would just be really horrible and awkward and he would be completely lost without that relationship to hold on to. Got to know Riley more tonight, so that was nice. and NO Yogin, I wasn't FLIRTING.
Listening to Kelly Clarkson's CD, compliments of Kathleen of course. Added to "Breakaway", "Because of You" and "Behind These Hazel Eyes", I like "Where Is Your Heart", "Beautiful Disaster", "I Hate Myself For Losing You", and "You Found Me". hehe practically the entire album.
For those of you who don't care about football, ignore the next paragraph, which is everyone. This is for my future benefit.
Liverpool signed Paul Anderson and Jan Kromkamp! Hopefully Daniel Agger's coming in as well. Hehe Jen thinks Paul Anderson is cute!! I'm amazed! He looks like such a typical little English boy it's adorable. Kromkamp has a really really nice smile. I think Rafa bought him to teach Stevie G how to smile, even though Gerrard IS smiling a lot more nowadays. It's a bit shocking. But Paul Anderson is only 17 and Rafa wants to play him in the first team!! So he must be REALLY REALLY good, and Kromkamp is a RB to give Steve Finnan a rest. I hope we get Daniel Agger as he's apparently the best defender in Scandinavia, and only 21!

I hope I do well tomorrow. I want to keep talking.
OMG!!!! DO I BLUSH? PLEASE LEAVE COMMENT IN RESPONSE. DO I BLUSH? Like visibly? AHHH!!!! THIS IS THROWING MY LIFE IN CHAOS!
I WANT TO WATCH WUTHERING HEIGHTS!! 1992 version! Jen, you're coming over to watch it with me!!! Elsa, when you finally get out here, we're watching it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home