Monday, January 09, 2006

legovanan
I'm probably just PMSing so ignore me.
I think it's that time of year (not like it's consistent every year) but that time period every year where I feel insecure once more. (Andy I'm turning into you) People have been great, especially Ashley and Yogin but it just doesn't help fill the void. I mean, they have their own lives and at break and lunch when we hang out, Yogin has his best friend, Robin and John are always talking, and Camron and Ashley are wrapped up in conversation and I'm sitting there thinking to myself, which is always a bad start. Royston's probably the only other one who kinda just sits there, and I hope I'm not like Royston.
There's no one to talk to. Kathleen's absorbed in SATs and with finals coming up, I don't want to ruin her future just because I'm feeling unhappy for a month or two in my dismal life. Ashley is great but she has her own issues to deal with and I don't want to be totally rambling about myself. I never see Andy anymore unfortunately. Even if I got to talk to Connie, she wouldn't understand. I still love you though Vorinwe. Camron would just tell me to suck it up and I'm such a loser, which is really helpful. I find myself spilling my soul to Yogin, which is really a bit disturbing if you think about it.
I feel like I'm drowning in a lake, being sucked into the vortex of a whirlpool and no one can save me. Those why try don't have arms long enough and those who can won't. All I can hope for is a temporary branch to hang on to for only so long before the next tide blows me completely off again.

Maybe I'm just tired. Tired of all this pain. Tired of all the acting.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh elaine. you should know that you can still gen wo jiang hua, ma. even if jon's talking to me, ni ke yi just bud in. the stuff i talk to him about isn't that important, and i can always tell him laterr. nah ni yao you ren gen ni jiang hua, wo zai ze liiiiii. (=
i lava you.

1/10/2006 8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home